Recently Viewing

Love all of those shows. Also, I would like to add New Girl to the continue their current seasons with new episodes list. Even though it's not as great as the shows listed above, last night's episode had me cracking up. I like that they have added Nasim Pedrad to the cast too.

what what whaaaaaat! nasim!

new girl has certainly been better this season than last, but i still kind of find myself watching it for the sake of routine/keeping up. 

i've also been watching marry me & benched to help subdue my happy endings sadness.

Saw Mr. Nobody last night and thought it was brilliant. Also, it was surprisingly easy to follow despite the constant situation and time changes. I think I'm gonna write a whole essay about it, I found it very intriguing and thought-provoking.

If that's that Jared Leto movie, I saw that too and thought it was pretty good as well.

I watched two movies tonight. First was Whiplash, which was tense as fuck and I really liked it. A super solid movie all around.

Then I watched Coherence, which I loved. It's probably my favorite movie I've seen in a year or so. If you like sci-fi (if you can even call it that) that's super heady like a giant logic puzzle then this is for you. The closest thing I could compare it to is maybe Primer. But yeah, it was super great.

Just watched Birdman and I loved it. I didn't think it would live up to the hype at all, but it did for me. I can see why people may find it pretentious or boring, but I was enthralled throughout it. Definitely recommend it, if nothing else to admire the very ambitious style of filmmaking.

Just watched Birdman and I loved it. I didn't think it would live up to the hype at all, but it did for me. I can see why people may find it pretentious or boring, but I was enthralled throughout it. Definitely recommend it, if nothing else to admire the very ambitious style of filmmaking.

me too. some of the best acting i've seen in a while. a lot of people were off-put by the style, but i loved it. i went in not knowing anything other than that it had been well reviewed and it blew my mind.

Watched Godzilla on Friday and thought it was kind of boring (Small Talk saw me complaining). I love Godzilla and it didn't do much for me. I think Hollywood blockbuster movies aren't for me. On the plus side, it was better than the last U.S. Godzilla movie (even though hearing that awful Green Day song would have cracked me up had they put it in).

Watched Godzilla on Friday and thought it was kind of boring (Small Talk saw me complaining). I love Godzilla and it didn't do much for me. I think Hollywood blockbuster movies aren't for me. On the plus side, it was better than the last U.S. Godzilla movie (even though hearing that awful Green Day song would have cracked me up had they put it in).

Yeah i thought they could have done alot more with the movie.  made it a 2 hour movie with 90 minutes of filler and 30 minutes of some cool action scenes.

watched the TMNT reboot.  the jokes and writing were pretty bad but it looked nice so i guess that is good?

Yeah i thought they could have done alot more with the movie. made it a 2 hour movie with 90 minutes of filler and 30 minutes of some cool action scenes.

watched the TMNT reboot. the jokes and writing were pretty bad but it looked nice so i guess that is good?

That almost exactly mirrors my complaint. I said the 20 minutes with Godzilla were awesome and the other 100 were not!

I'm not even going to the Turtles. I know it'll just make me mad. I might watch it with a Rifftrax at some point though.

That almost exactly mirrors my complaint. I said the 20 minutes with Godzilla were awesome and the other 100 were not!

I'm not even going to the Turtles. I know it'll just make me mad. I might watch it with a Rifftrax at some point though.

they go for alot of dumb laughs.  they make alot of really bad jokes that totally date it.  they also are super CGI which i wish they didnt do. Will Arnett made me laugh a few times and they have a few nods in it to the animated show/ 90's movies. it was a good lazy sunday/ want something mindless after being at the bar till 2 am the night before type movie.  

they go for alot of dumb laughs. they make alot of really bad jokes that totally date it. they also are super CGI which i wish they didnt do. Will Arnett made me laugh a few times and they have a few nods in it to the animated show/ 90's movies. it was a good lazy sunday/ want something mindless after being at the bar till 2 am the night before type movie.

Sounds like a perfect Rifftrax movie! I might do that when I get home actually. I've had a few pints and watching a bad movie be made fun of seems like a good way to spend the rest of my Sunday.

Watched Big Hero 6 and Into the Woods. I'm a sucker for Disney movies. Big Hero 6 was more sad then I thought it was going to be. Still a really good movie, and I thought it was really well done and entertaining. 

Into the woods was bleh. Interesting take on combining all of the fairytales, but it sounded like they were all singing the same boring song over and over again just changing the lyrics, and I didn't like some of the characters (mostly Chris Pine). Anna Kendrick and Emily Blunt were my favorite thing about the movie.