Recently Viewing

I think I said this months ago in this thread: Bad Milo is a better movie, but Hell Baby is funnier. Both are worth a watch.

But I'll watch anything with members of The State involved. Wet Hot American Summer is basically perfect. If you're reading this and haven't watched WHAS, fix that immediately.

I agree.  Anything that The State folks are involved with, I'll watch.  I watched Wanderlust a few weeks ago and enjoyed it.  Plenty of State alumni involved and pretty funny overall.

Awww I like you guys and your great taste in movies and actors. Red Hot American Summer is fantastic. Haven't seen Bad Milo so I'll have to check it out.  

You'll love it. It's just like RHAS except Ken Marino has a demon living in his butt that escapes and kills anyone that causes him stress. He then seeks out a shrink to learn how to live with his butt-demon.

The other F word.

Cool, easy watch if you are into punk music. Started to get a little repetitive towards the end and I'm not sure how art Alexis fits in with that group, but no big deal.

Yeah I saw that last year, wasn't bad and found it odd to focus on Jim from Pennywise so much. They had to put Art in there for the easy music choice of Father of Mine, imo

Yeah I saw that last year, wasn't bad and found it odd to focus on Jim from Pennywise so much. They had to put Art in there for the easy music choice of Father of Mine, imo

Yep, I understand. I just didn't think it was a strong fit. It's mostly a story about good father's who struggle with their profession due to 1) punk ideals and 2) being on the road. It's not a story about children who's father's left their lives from a young age. Even though it's broadly about parental relationships, seems like a whole different story.

Been looking for a new TV show to watch since I'm currently not really watching anything so I started Friday Night Lights on netflix. Watched the first 11 episodes over the last day. Seems pretty awesome so far

i was just in Austin with my friend and we drove around and saw Matt Saracen's house, Tim Riggin's house, and the Taylor house. pretty cool. tried to find Buddy Garrity's dealership, but the internet gave us bad/vague directions and we just gave up and got vegan cupcakes instead.

i was just in Austin with my friend and we drove around and saw Matt Saracen's house, Tim Riggin's house, and the Taylor house. pretty cool. tried to find Buddy Garrity's dealership, but the internet gave us bad/vague directions and we just gave up and got vegan cupcakes instead.

My brother lives close to the fast food place, it's closed now, all boarded up and covered with graffiti.  I was still really excited to see it.  I didn't even think to go looking for other locations while I was down there, I will next time!

Last night I watched the Oldboy remake and Charlie Countryman.

Surprisingly, the Oldboy remake was better than I was expecting.  Do I still think it was necessary?  Definitely not.  But I'm not mad it was made anymore.

Charlie Countryman was absolutely fantastic though.  Shia Labeouf just needs to keep doing this "indy" movies because he's so good.