Recently Viewing

Yeah Comedy Central is stepping up their game lately.

Also if no one has watched Review, Andy Daly's new show on Comedy Central, do it. It's fucking hilarious.

Andy Daly's Podcast Pilot Project Podcast is really funny as well. Each week he "finds" a pilot podcast someone has sent in to Earwolf and plays it. Really it's just him doing his characters each week in a full length podcast episode.

The very first episode is his Dalton Wilcox (Poet Lauriet of the West) character and it had me laughing out loud in my car all by myself. He's done the same character on Comedy Bang Bang several times and they're always some of my favorite episodes.

Andy Daly's Podcast Pilot Project Podcast is really funny as well. Each week he "finds" a pilot podcast someone has sent in to Earwolf and plays it. Really it's just him doing his characters each week in a full length podcast episode.

The very first episode is his Dalton Wilcox (Poet Lauriet of the West) character and it had me laughing out loud in my car all by myself. He's done the same character on Comedy Bang Bang several times and they're always some of my favorite episodes.

Yeah that podcast is awesome. The Travel Bug with August Lindt was probably my favorite so far. But they've all been great

I was wondering what he was going to be doing on that.  Wilcox is such a funny damn character, downloading it now!

Just watched Tarkovsky's Solaris, very impressed, I wasn't to sure what to expect going into it but it lived up to all the praise it gets

It really is fantastic. I've been meaning to watch more Tarkovsky films for awhile now, but it's so much easier to drink beer and mindlessly watch bad horror movies.

Got around to Thor 2. Pretty solid. I just seem to like the Thor movies more than the general public. That dude is perfect for the role. All the alien worlds/aliens bring something really cool visually that I think is really cool.

But in the end, during some of the big fight scenes I was thinking in the back of my head "I wish Thor would just go to earth, grab the Hulk, and let him wail on these guys."

Really not that excited for a new Cap movie but I think I need to watch it just for general marvel tie-in information.

Watched Until The Light Takes Us earlier today.  It was just ok.  I was bored for most of it and I felt like they tried to turn a 45 minute documentary into a 90 minute one.  It'd be hard to recommend to anyone who isn't really into Norwegian black metal (and even then they should probably just read Lords of Chaos).

Yeah that podcast is awesome. The Travel Bug with August Lindt was probably my favorite so far. But they've all been great

Just got a chance to listen to Travel Bug which really was fantastic, but I think the Don DiMello episode took it for me so far. Really really funny stuff.

Checked out Nymphomaniac the other day, can't really decide if I liked it or not. It was entertaining, maybe was expecting it to be more controversial, I guess. Great acting though. Shia Leboof's British accent surprisingly wasn't the worst thing about the film.