Hot Topic didn't ship my vinyl in a cardboard mailer...

Maybe the guy was just seeing if anyone else has had the same problem, sheesh... Give him a break.

Yeah exactly what MOM just said. Call customer service. Dont make a topic about it looking for sympathy or answers when the answer is already pretty obvious. Same with that other HT thread with that idiot that got the fireworks record.

Or at the very least, post about it in the any of the MANY hot topic/hot cash/customer service threads that already exist.

Nobody can be mad at us for at least having fun with it and making them feel dumb, cause 99% of the time they take the bait and get all butthurt and reply back all sour. It's great. Actually, I'm kinda glad there's no moderation around here, cause any thread like these would have def already been locked before it even got mildly entertaining. That said, this second page is pretty much nothing but gold. I'll def be using my like qouta for the day on some funny ass shit in here. Haha.

Thread delivers, only thing it's missing now is nips and casey.

This thread:

A: My shipping was awful

B: Mine was great

C: Mine was awesome

D: Mine was great

B: Really? Yours too?  Because mine was packaged really great.

C&D: Riiiigggghhhttt???

I kid I kid, that really is a huge bummer, it would probably ruin my day to see that in my mailbox.  My mailman fucking hates my ass, so I tend to have everything mailed to my mom's house in fear that he's gonna Ace Ventura my shit all the way down the block.

This thread:

A: My shipping was awful

B: Mine was great

C: Mine was awesome

D: Mine was great

B: Really? Yours too?  Because mine was packaged really great.

C&D: Riiiigggghhhttt???

I kid I kid, that really is a huge bummer, it would probably ruin my day to see that in my mailbox.  My mailman fucking hates my ass, so I tend to have everything mailed to my mom's house in fear that he's gonna Ace Ventura my shit all the way down the block.

Ronnie, joke has been DONE in the festivus thread. Don't let it happen again.