Howdy cheeseballz(deep). Also, I'd been pretty anxious to get my central AC installed this weekend because I was worried I'd be sweating balls before it was installed. I was wrong. I've had the heat on all week. :(

I think I prefer too cold to too hot, but this is ridiculous. I took out the insulation in my shitty kitchen window thinking this was all over, but nooooooooo. I use heat sparingly cuz I hate paying for it, but I had no choice last night.

tumblr_madose30Fc1r7klwoo1_500.gif

I think I prefer too cold to too hot, but this is ridiculous. I took out the insulation in my shitty kitchen window thinking this was all over, but nooooooooo. I use heat sparingly cuz I hate paying for it, but I had no choice last night.

tumblr_madose30Fc1r7klwoo1_500.gif

He looks like a young Martin Freeman

Morning Small Talk!

Nice Eggie. I wondered if those random Discogs reach outs ever worked.

I rode my bike to work today. I was dressed for the chill but I was not mentally prepared for snow.

Thanks :) I didn't think I'd get any responses but I was pleasantly surprised. The dude who sold it to me was really nice. Packed it well and also payed extra (without charging me) to send it with international tracking.

You are a true road warrior, buzzerson. I could never bike in snow lol.

Completely struck out in getting any decent tix for Deftones/Incubus show on my birthday day. Nothing but shit seats left. Oh well.

That sucks. I say you buy a shitty seat and go and get wasted since it is your birthday! Make the most of it, while still hearing good music!

That sucks. I say you buy a shitty seat and go and get wasted since it is your birthday! Make the most of it, while still hearing good music!

That's what my best friend said to me...I told him let's get lawn seat, which are considerably cheaper, and just have a good time. Sure...I'd like to see the bands up close and all but oh well...let's still make the best of it.

:D

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic