This all sounds pretty great. I'll have to buy a few of these ingredients but I'll let you know how it turns out. Thanks for the help !

There's always trial and error, but give it a few tries and you'll figure out what combos and ratios work for you.

My go to smoothie used to be almond milk, berries, plain or vanilla Greek yogurt. I sacrificed sugar for nutrition recently though.

My dog woke me up every hour last night. She's getting old so her bladder isn't great and she just seemed overall restless. I'm sure her and I will nap really well today.

Ah, poor doggy :(.

I'm feeling that. I got about 3-4 myself. 2 more hours of work to go then it's epic nap time.

I should nap, but I know if I do I won't sleep again tonight, and I'll be dead tired at work.

Ah, poor doggy :(.

I should nap, but I know if I do I won't sleep again tonight, and I'll be dead tired at work.

Luckily my days off got switched up this week. And my two closing shifts are the next two days. Then two days off again. But then...7 days of 5-2's through thanksgiving day. I'm going to fucking kill someone.

Did you sleep at all? Haha

Not really, I just get off here when it's dead to watch Top Gear. Haha.

Its almost time for work and almost 5am but I put together a half asleep top 10..

AFI - Black Sails In The Sunset

Alkaline Trio - Good Mourning

The Cure - Disentegration

Converge - Jane Doe

Owen - No Good For No One Now

NOFX - Punk In Drublic

The Smiths - Louder Than Bombs

BTBAM - Colors

Coheed and Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade

Caspian - Tertia

This is in no particular order. And I really went for what I would choose on a deserted island. I think these 10 would give me enough variety to not lose my mind over time. Have a good day kids.

I was really curious to see which Coheed album you chose. I back all except The Smiths. And I was thinking the same thing variety wise so I would get a little bit of everything. That's why I didn't have Black Flag AND Minor Threat. I like that we share 2 albums on there. <3

01. The Cure. Disintegration

02. Wipers. Youth Of America

03. Sonic Youth. Daydream Nation

04. Talk Talk. Laughing Stock

05. Built To Spill. Perfect From Now On

06. Marvin Gaye. Let's Get It On

07. Modest Mouse. The Lonesome Crowded West

08. Smashing Pumpkins. Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness

09. My Bloody Valentine. Loveless

10. Converge. You Fail Me

I made a Top 30, cause I had to. Top 10 for now.

Welp, I never thought anyone would list Marvin Gaye, hahhahah. Badass.

Also, fuck Modest Mouse. <3

Not really, I just get off here when it's dead to watch Top Gear. Haha.

I was really curious to see which Coheed album you chose. I back all except The Smiths. And I was thinking the same thing variety wise so I would get a little bit of everything. That's why I didn't have Black Flag AND Minor Threat. I like that we share 2 albums on there. <3

Welp, I never thought anyone would list Marvin Gaye, hahhahah. Badass.

Also, fuck Modest Mouse. <3

Fuck Modest Mouse?! Funny, I just listened to LCW earlier while playing Fallout.

I missed two, three days and you guys move up 35 pages? Let me just say I missed you all and your well wishes on Instagram made this bearded bad ass cry like a baby. Thanks for showing me that I truly have made friends here. Sitting at the computer isn't really the most comfortable thing to do after having one of your organs removed through your belly button, so I just wanted to say Hey and much love folk! <3 <3 

I ain't dead yet, motherfuckers!!" 

Richard Pryor

I missed two, three days and you guys move up 35 pages? Let me just say I missed you all and your well wishes on Instagram made this bearded bad ass cry like a baby. Thanks for showing me that I truly have made friends here. Sitting at the computer isn't really the most comfortable thing to do after having one of your organs removed through your belly button, so I just wanted to say Hey and much love folk! <3 <3 

Richard Pryor

Get well soon bud.

Wow it's crazy how many new members have come within the year and already surpassed the veterans in posts! Also notice alot of the millenials say, "IMO" with like every sentence. Back in my day, anything we said was our own opinion and there was never any animosity attached to it. So is IMO a way to "lessen the blow" of ones opinion these days? I'm guessing it's a sign of respect or something. What I'm getting at is, is you have an opinion, state it, and feel no shame about it. No need for IMO, imo. ;) 

Fuck Modest Mouse?! Funny, I just listened to LCW earlier while playing Fallout.

I can't do it, man. I just can't do it. That band irritates me to no end. I'm surprised you're not listening to something in the heavier spectrum considering you kill things with mini nukes in that game.

Wow it's crazy how many new members have come within the year and already surpassed the veterans in posts! Also notice alot of the millenials say, "IMO" with like every sentence. Back in my day, anything we said was our own opinion and there was never any animosity attached to it. So is IMO a way to "lessen the blow" of ones opinion these days? I'm guessing it's a sign of respect or something. What I'm getting at is, is you have an opinion, state it, and feel no shame about it. No need for IMO, imo. ;)

Cause they can sit on their phones / computers, while the rest of us get to pop on here and there while we are dodging work. Haha.

I don't really see the point of saying 'in my opinion'. You're saying it, we know it's your opinion, unless otherwise noted. They start to sound like parrots. "In my opinion I don't think 'in my opinion' is in my opinion... -pinion." It makes me automatically glance past it.

Richard Pryor

Your organs owe us a top 10 favorite albums of all time.

I can't do it, man. I just can't do it. That band irritates me to no end. I'm surprised you're not listening to something in the heavier spectrum considering you kill things with mini nukes in that game.

Well, I've gotten pretty used to the in-game soundtrack of vintage pop songs, so I figured I'd mix it up. Maybe I'll put on Calculating Infinity later when I play  ;)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic