1 minute ago, KingTacoMunster said:

YES!

I don't need, but man I want that bright eyes box set. I have all the albums so I guess I will sell them to put toward this. so if anyone needs a couple of albums let me know!

I might hit you up for a few, if you still have them once I get back from vacation.

1 minute ago, KingTacoMunster said:

PM what youre looking at, I don't mind holding for you.

Well I won't be back until August 1st, and I'm sure they have a good chance of selling by then, so I don't want to hold your sales back. I'm only interested in Fevers And Mirrors and Cassadaga, I have the others (sans People's Key, just after a regular copy of that).

11 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

although that is awesome, this one has everything and sounds damn good. My bro has it

https://www.discogs.com/Robert-Johnson-The-Complete-Recordings/release/804433

Just got a LP from Portugal, it was the most fucked up looking box I've ever gotten in the mail. You ever get a record and just can't fathom what the fuck happened to it? It looked like someone put it under their saddle and rode it to me. 

Jacket was fine though. They bubble'd the shit out of it. Maybe they knew the Portuguese mail is a disaster, I dunno. 

44 minutes ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

Just got a LP from Portugal, it was the most fucked up looking box I've ever gotten in the mail. You ever get a record and just can't fathom what the fuck happened to it? It looked like someone put it under their saddle and rode it to me. 

Jacket was fine though. They bubble'd the shit out of it. Maybe they knew the Portuguese mail is a disaster, I dunno. 

I've had a few of those, always fun.

Coldmerch sent me the wrong Nothing shirt :(. Oh well. I'm off today, so I've been cleaning, doing laundry and such all morning. I'm going to start packing tomorrow night, since Saturday I'll be too busy to until late. Only a few more days until vacation. I can't wait!

I also need to go get a present for my nephew's 3rd birthday this weekend, but I have no clue what to get a kid who only loves trucks and already has tons of them.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic