14 hours ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

They're still a thing? Didn't a key member die?

They have one of the guitars used to record/tour NME (pretty sure it was that album) at the Musical Instrument Museum out here. I may or may not have leaned over the railing and touched it... They're local so we've got a bit of a circlejerk with them going on out here. Wish we'd get some vinyl (re)issues :c

Uh yeah, they kicked the guy who wrote all their songs out of the band right before they got huge and he killed himself. They deserve to be playing free block parties in shitty cities.

56 minutes ago, Professor Finn said:

Shit, I'll have spent like $100 on Mondo stuff this month... whoops

Shh they'll lynch you for that in these parts :P

I bought the collector's edition of both Haruhi and Geass on Friday so I'm in the same boat though. 

Sitting on the edge of dead fucking center stage before the show starts. This is going to kick ass. I'm sure there'll be videos that go up on Snap/Insta too so check that out if you want to jam with me

14 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Shh they'll lynch you for that in these parts :P

I bought the collector's edition of both Haruhi and Geass on Friday so I'm in the same boat though. 

Sitting on the edge of dead fucking center stage before the show starts. This is going to kick ass. I'm sure there'll be videos that go up on Snap/Insta too so check that out if you want to jam with me

This one http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/07/03/code-geass-escaflowne-get-blu-ray-release ? is it on preorder? 

1 hour ago, Green Tea Papi said:

Lmao I fucking hate taylor swift, she's the one celebrity I cant stand y'all

This looks like it's written in response to something, but based on the previous few posts, it isn't. Why did you post this?

Edit: Googled it. Is this about the Kim/Kanye thing?

Edited by DOMAN127

33 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

I went to my cousin's baby shower and got bad anxiety from small talk with strangers then I drank too much to combat it and got sick so I feel like crap today

Never fun. Thankfully I don't really have social anxiety, just GAD. I've been in that spot there were I've had a bit too much to drink to mask the feelings.

42 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Never fun. Thankfully I don't really have social anxiety, just GAD. I've been in that spot there were I've had a bit too much to drink to mask the feelings.

yeah it's a bad habit I need to get out of I was just caught off guard by the anxiety I had been fine recently

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic