Fucking amazing show. I saw them with Joyce Manor last year (?)  in NYC. Funny enough the night prior I saw Joyce Manor with Dads, TWIABP, and someone else. So I got a double dose of JM. It was epic when Desa and JM played Constant Headache together. Oh my f'n god. I was so pumped then the show was over. :(

holy shit i hope they do that at my show

Oof. I use H&R Block. It's free for me. No state taxes here to file. And since I don't much outside of job wages, 401K, and that's it, it's easy filing for me. 

I don't mind it so much cause Turbo is super, super easy and it has all my info pulled in from last time so it only takes like 15 minutes, but I would still like $100 more on my refund. What bums me out more is I made over twice in 2014 as I did in 2013 and my refund was less. Mostly cause commission is taxed high and I got promoted in 2014 and had higher base and less commission. Oh well.

I sold Bleed American for $100 so I guess that makes up for it.

I don't mind it so much cause Turbo is super, super easy and it has all my info pulled in from last time so it only takes like 15 minutes, but I would still like $100 more on my refund. What bums me out more is I made over twice in 2014 as I did in 2013 and my refund was less. Mostly cause commission is taxed high and I got promoted in 2014 and had higher base and less commission. Oh well.

I sold Bleed American for $100 so I guess that makes up for it.

I always download a copy of TurboTax and don't pay anything to file :)

Edit : Next year, you won't have to file state either.  One nice thing about having sales tax.

I am not mad at anyone I just spent the last 4 hours thinking someone stole my phone when it was outside in the snow and dog poo!! My goodness what an evening.

Find my iPhone wouldn't work because the phone was too cold to function... It wouldn't even tell me it's last location... that's kind of pretty fucking important.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic