i put my ex wife through nursing school. endured sacrifices and long hours at work in order to do so.

we split up as do most 45%+ of couples do nowadays.

she lives 45 mins away but is a nurse at a hospital 4 blocks from my house (which used to be ours)

the hospital has done a total marketing makeover and now does billboards all over the metro area and smaller parts.

a new billboard went up. its of her and a doctor. typically they use stock images.

now i see and drive by her face. 

every.

single.

day.

krayWPf_zpsc599bb21.gif

Also, had to pee on the way home from work. Stopped at gas station. The fn light was on a timer! Is this new?

The stall was 20 feet from the switch. Wtf. What if it turns off while massive diarrhea?

It was like a scene from a Saw movie.

I mean, now I know how blind people feel when they wipe.

Probably would have to get off the pooper and wave your arms like crazy. Ive been in rooms (bathroom maybe as well) and have had light with sensors shut off.

Speaking of poop, for some reason I thought maybe seeing 2 girls 1 cup was a good idea. Lets just say I was fortunate that the video cut off for some reason as "the cup got filled." I was already gagging, and thanked whatever deity I dont believe in for cutting off that video. Learned my lesson. Some things arent meant to be seen.

Probably would have to get off the pooper and wave your arms like crazy. Ive been in rooms (bathroom maybe as well) and have had light with sensors shut off.

Speaking of poop, for some reason I thought maybe seeing 2 girls 1 cup was a good idea. Lets just say I was fortunate that the video cut off for some reason as "the cup got filled." I was already gagging, and thanked whatever diety I dont believe in for cutting off that video. Learned my lesson. Some things arent meant to be seen.

No sensor. It was a dial that ticked. A sign read "turn to wind"

I felt like I was on a game show.

And two girls…

I had like 11 friends over and did a video search on the tv. It was like a 60"+ tv. Very detailed. Only two of us made it. It's pretty bad.

Also that night we discussed if we had time machines, if we'd go into the future and if the older version of us would blow the younger version of us. How we'd react. Etc.

Also if we knew of a baby that grew into the worst serial killer of all time and you had to time travel and kill them as a baby to stop them, if you could do it. Killing them later when older was not an option.

Looking back, that was a really fucking weird night.

You guys I dream of vinyl and you guys okay so here we go:

So there was this giant Vinyl convention in Dallas and everybody on VC was like "Shit vinyl con is in Dallas we have to go" So all y'all show'd up and everybody had their tables set up selling vinyl. So y'all came up to my table and bought some records and were like "hey TE come hang with us" so I did. And we walked around as this clique and when we'd come to someone's table they'd start selling to everybody anyways we found my celebrity crushes table and she came with and chilled with us. We walked some more then we got to Maddie's table and rye saw Slow Magic's 'Triangle' and was all like "I'll give you $15 for it" and ,addie was so insulted by this price and started attacking rye. So then there was a crazy fight and Casey was filming, it and Joe and Bruise were placing bets, and Nicky and that dude who just came back were all like "Do they fight alot" and Nicky was like "yeah" and my celeb crush was all scared and then security came and broke y'all up and then y'all were like let's go to the bar so you did and I couldn't go with so I stayed with my celebrity crush, so me and her chilled and held hands and walked around and stuff. Then Nicky came back and was all like "Hey, we're all going to six flags you can come with if you'd like and I was like "No I'm busy" and dream stuff ensued.

LOL WHAT!!!

What do the other women folk do on long drives when they have to pee? Midnight last night, in the middle of some bum fuck town somewhere between Yorktown and here. GPS says no gas station for ten miles. Haven't seen any other cars for miles, seems like one of those towns that goes to sleep at ten. I'm a fucking lady and hate peeing in public/I always pee on my pants somehow.

Also, had to pee on the way home from work. Stopped at gas station. The fn light was on a timer! Is this new?

The stall was 20 feet from the switch. Wtf. What if it turns off while massive diarrhea?

It was like a scene from a Saw movie.

I mean, now I know how blind people feel when they wipe.

Quoting this because I can think of nothing else that I would rather be included in my 1,000th post.

Yay!

What do the other women folk do on long drives when they have to pee? Midnight last night, in the middle of some bum fuck town somewhere between Yorktown and here. GPS says no gas station for ten miles. Haven't seen any other cars for miles, seems like one of those towns that goes to sleep at ten. I'm a fucking lady and hate peeing in public/I always pee on my pants somehow.

girl you gotta get better at poppin a squat

Tonight and tomorrow is the Riverwest 24 which is an awesome 24 hour bike race that takes place in my neighborhood and everyone goes crazy and has a grand ol' time and I AM FUCKING PUMPED BECAUSE ONE OF MY FAVORITE BANDS OF THE MOMENT IS PLAYING AN END OF THE RACE PARTY SHOW THINGER!

Tonight and tomorrow is the Riverwest 24 which is an awesome 24 hour bike race that takes place in my neighborhood and everyone goes crazy and has a grand ol' time and I AM FUCKING PUMPED BECAUSE ONE OF MY FAVORITE BANDS OF THE MOMENT IS PLAYING AN END OF THE RACE PARTY SHOW THINGER!

I thought of you.

D'awwwww, that's nice. Thanks!

Did you guys know that the world is held up by a never ending string of turtles sitting atop one another?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic