I've made a list of my vinyl, what to do with them and where they go with my wife if something were to happen to me. This is normal, right?

I see nothing wrong with that.  I haven't drafted anything regarding what I want to be done with mine (or any of my other shit), but I plan on spending extra time figuring out what parts of my collection goes where.

Lame to hear some of you are having lame days.  I'm going to rub it in a little, but mine has been good so far.  I slept in a little bit, drank some coffee and had some records show up in the mail.  The only real unpleasant thing I have to do is clean my apartment, which only takes me 1 - 1.5 hours (the length of a good podcast conveniently enough).  In other words, my day > most of yours  :D

im making home fries right now but they are not cooking fast enough so i'm debating drive thru

lol

or sweet potato bites dipped in butter and sage. I got them at trader joe's and they're fucking amazing. i probably shouldn't still be 150 pounds, but hey...thats something in my life not to complain about i suppose.

I've got almost all of my christmas shopping done. a few more things to order and I'm good. a couple people on the boards helped me out with stuff also, thanks guys ! :)

now I can avoid the mall/every other store the rest of this month and december.

I've got almost all of my christmas shopping done. a few more things to order and I'm good. a couple people on the boards helped me out with stuff also, thanks guys ! :)

now I can avoid the mall/every other store the rest of this month and december.

Oooh you're an early shopper! Me too, haha.  I've got most of my family done.  I've still got to work on my boyfriend's family.  I think I'm going to be pitching in on some gifts for them, so that frees me of actually doing the shopping for the most part, lol.  I've never come across a family that does "group gifting" like his does.

Explain?

my dads side lives down there. ive done xmas there for over 20 years. gpa is on his way out.

my fam leaves on xmas day - my wife works on xmas day - babysitting for me.

then the next day she flies out to SC - i hit the road for 16 hours. two tickets were just too much.

my dads side lives down there. ive done xmas there for over 20 years. gpa is on his way out.

my fam leaves on xmas day - my wife works on xmas day - babysitting for me.

then the next day she flies out to SC - i hit the road for 16 hours. two tickets were just too much.

Aw :( I'm sorry you have to drive alone! KS-SC is a bit of a hike.  I'm guessing there are no trains that go from where you are to SC?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic