Remote starters are awesome.  My dad always offered to gift one to me for my previous vehicles as christmas/birthday gifts, but I always told him I didn't want one.  My new car came with one and it is seriously the best thing ever.  I love it.

Remote start coupled with heated seats and steering wheel is pure bliss.

ugh, I just got a car actually worth putting a remote starter in and im too poor for that shit now!

Super drain on the funds. Not just for the unit installed, but now ill be running the car a bit more.

It has a kill switch on it, that as soon as you open the doors kills the engine. So you have to restart the engine once you get in it after remote starting it. Kind of annoying.

ew. mine doesnt.

it runs for 10 mins. the doors auto lock and if its below 40 its goes to heat, and above 70 it does air.

i approach, and unlock doors. car is still running and i insert key and turn, but not all the way like im starting, and boom. on my way.

This is how mine is, minus the climate control... that's a nice feature! What do you drive?

This is how mine is, minus the climate control... that's a nice feature! What do you drive?

Chevy Impala

damn, I was thinking it would be like 2-3 from the dealer, got that 09 civic. Now I for sure cant afford it

my sis has a CRV, and got one installed from the dealership here for $250

Had I known it was for sale, I would have made an offer.

It wasn't publically. A friend of mine told me a number a few months ago and I told him he'd be the first to know if I ever let it go. The money would be a real benefit right now so I asked him if he was still interested and that was that. No shipping hassles, no stress; just a convenient sale. I was always hesitant to take offers on it due to having to ship it. The last thing I'd need is for it to get lost in the mail (or have someone claim it as so) and for the USPS to give me problems about getting the money back through insurance.

Sorry though, Billy. I knew you had been looking for a copy for awhile. You were honestly going to be my next contact. 

man, ive been fightin' this turd for about 4 hours now. its like im reeling in a giant tuna or huge swordfish.

It's really funny that you post this because I was just about to come in here and say:

Don't you hate when you're in the middle of doing something and all of a sudden you get the urge to poop, but you don't really "feel" like pooping.  It's like... "really?  Do I really have to do this right now?"  I mean, I like pooping as much as the next guy, but that doesn't mean I'm always in the mood for it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic