Thanks! PM'd!

I gathered up a few stickers and they're waiting in an envelope. Like deafening, I'll make a trip out tomorrow and try and grab a few more good ones. I've got to go to one of the stores anyways to finish a trade in. 

I'm probably not the first to say it, but I found it very amusing that you live on Madison Ave. 

Plane tickets to Florida are way too expensive and my friends in the area leave this week. 

Guess who is spending her twenty first birthday alone? 

THIS GIRL.

hahahahahahahahahah ha ha. ha.

what day is your birthday? if you can get a cheap flight to rochester NY between like the 26-29th i'll make sure me and my bro/his fiance take you out on the boring ass Canandaigua town! and when they are like Stephanie who is this person I will say it's Logan shhhhh don't ask questions!

what day is your birthday? if you can get a cheap flight to rochester NY between like the 26-29th i'll make sure me and my bro/his fiance take you out on the boring ass Canandaigua town! and when they are like Stephanie who is this person I will say it's Logan shhhhh don't ask questions!

but really. just don't do what my ex gf did and get a DUI on her 21st because no one would drive her stupid ass home.

My birthday is January 3rd. That's really sweet of you! I'm sure something will work out so I'm not alone but it really sucks to not be able to spend the holidays with the people I care about most.

I don't drink much though and I've never been drunk...and I don't have a license. So a DUI is not in my future :P

I feel like my home is not my home anymore.

I'm feeling this, but about my actual home. I haven't really lived there in ~3 years but it wasnt until this weekend that it hit me that this isnt my home anymore. It maybe because my wife and I are buying a house, or just the length of time since I've lived there but the house I grew up in doesnt feel like mine anymore. That is a weird ass feeling. 

I'm hesitant to share this, but I got this email from a girl through my contact form on my photography website asking about headshots.  It's not an unusual request, so I told her I would send her some samples.  When I got home and went to gather some images to send her, I looked at her email again and noticed that she included her website.  I looked at the website, then Googled her name.  It was then that I learned that this is the girl who contacted me: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20756442,00.html

I am nervous now.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic