What is standard dress for a funeral these days?

Am I right in thinking that black is no longer required and that just keep the clothing in muted colors I'll be good?

i mean yeah. you could wear gray. idk i always feel weird not wearing black though.

mainly just look nice to pay your respects and no one will give a fuck what color you're wearing.

There are 11 months of the year that I do not set foot in Starbucks.  December is all about that peppermint hot chocolate, though.  Warms the bones.

this.

also the one by me has crappy wifi no matter what time Im there and how many people there are. it could be dead and the speed is absurdly slow.

the fuck is that?

It's their membership/frequent customer thing. You have to buy 30 drinks a year to get it and then also to maintain it, but once you do you get tons of free drinks and stuff. However Starbucks isn't close to me and I didn't reload my card over summer because I never knew when I would need money for something else (it's a reloadable card.) I totally would have had it by now with this summer's points. Booo hissss.

I was so late to work this morning.  I was not expecting my windshield to ice over with no precipitation overnight AND my boyfriend neglected to tell me that my gas tank was on E after we took my car to see JEW on friday.

Scraping car windows is one of my least favorite activities.  That would ruin my day.

Scraping car windows is one of my least favorite activities.  That would ruin my day.

It wasn't TOO too bad.  I have the automatic car starter, so I turned the car on while I was doing my hair.  But then I got in the car and realized the defroster wasn't on so it did next to nothing, lol.

That's rough, buddy. I hope your day gets better from here!

Thanks!  I will have to have a word with the boyfriend, though, haha.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic