I don't think I have ever been this depressed in my life. I just....I am having a difficult time finding hope.

I feel like tonight is the cherry on top of the nightmare I have been living the past few months.

Hope things turn around for you.  Know that we are here for you if need to people to talk to. 

I don't think I have ever been this depressed in my life. I just....I am having a difficult time finding hope.

I feel like tonight is the cherry on top of the nightmare I have been living the past few months.

Last year was one of the hardest years I've ever had to handle. I lost my dream job, my apartment, my savings account, and my best friend. I was starting to think it would be the year that I lost my battle to depression and anxiety.

I'm still here, I don't know how and I don't know where my hope came from. But last year just seems like a really devastating dream and things right now are doing okay.

Just surround yourself with things you love and are passionate about. Cut out anybody who makes you feel like you are less, you don't need them. If you have to write shitty emo poetry on a private blog to vent frustration (that's what I did). You'll make it. And you've got this lovely group of family to help you through it.

I know I've mentioned this before, but this receptionist woman that my boss hired (the one that called out for 4 of the 5 days of her first week here and has continued to call out more than she's shown up) is scaring me.  Aside from the fact that she can't read directions or accomplish anything that has to do with traffic (we are a traffic engineer consulting firm, so....), she talks to herself constantly repeating the same words over and over and it's freaking me out.

I'm not a bitchy person but I just don't have any patience for her for some reason.  I just am not pleasant towards her and I can't even fake it for the sake of my reputation, lol.

With that said, everytime the phone rings it scares the shit out of her, which is entertaining to me.

Not yet at least.  It's usually "okayyyyy okayyyyy okayyyyy okayyyyy" or something to that effect.  Still really weird.  She's always sick with something and she's always eating something and she's always talking to me when I don't want to be spoken to.  I've never been this annoyed with someone before... it's weird.

It usually depends on how collectible the item is or how noticeable the difference is between presses.

If they are the same pressing just in new quantities, price will be pretty stagnant. But if there is a specific color or jacket or something that denotes it being special, that's when the value will retain higher or be more expensive than others. But ultimately it all comes down to how much someone is willing to pay for it that becomes the first pressings perceived value.

I know I've mentioned this before, but this receptionist woman that my boss hired (the one that called out for 4 of the 5 days of her first week here and has continued to call out more than she's shown up) is scaring me.  Aside from the fact that she can't read directions or accomplish anything that has to do with traffic (we are a traffic engineer consulting firm, so....), she talks to herself constantly repeating the same words over and over and it's freaking me out.

I'm not a bitchy person but I just don't have any patience for her for some reason.  I just am not pleasant towards her and I can't even fake it for the sake of my reputation, lol.

With that said, everytime the phone rings it scares the shit out of her, which is entertaining to me.

I used to have a girlfriend like this outside of the calling into work. It was not fun. Lots of tears for no reason. However, she was quite good - looking and the sex was great. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic