I think I'm going to quit my job in November after I use all my vacations. How does everyone like their jobs? I transferred thinking it could get better and I was very very wrong. I feel like I should enjoy my life a little and this job sucks so much. I have to be clocked in at 4am and 3am Wednesdays so when I get home I nap for about 4 hours and there is no time to do anything. My feet hurt so bad I'm limping and the pay just isn't worth it. They do pay for my school but that's the only plus.

I'm debating on moving to Dallas where my best friends just relocated to. It's only 4 hours from where I am at now.

So, how does everyone feel about their jobs? I've been at this one 3 years and it's just not going to improve.

I am a believer in change. If you hate your current situation, do what you need to and change it! I personally like Dallas! (And I have been to the in-n-out in Dallas. Tastes just like the ones in CA. :P Plus friends. Friends make any place better.

I think I'm going to quit my job in November after I use all my vacations. How does everyone like their jobs? I transferred thinking it could get better and I was very very wrong. I feel like I should enjoy my life a little and this job sucks so much. I have to be clocked in at 4am and 3am Wednesdays so when I get home I nap for about 4 hours and there is no time to do anything. My feet hurt so bad I'm limping and the pay just isn't worth it. They do pay for my school but that's the only plus.

I'm debating on moving to Dallas where my best friends just relocated to. It's only 4 hours from where I am at now.

So, how does everyone feel about their jobs? I've been at this one 3 years and it's just not going to improve.

I enjoy my job, but I'm not sure if it will be a career or not.

Hi sorry I've come to whine:

Tomorrow might be my last day in south Florida as opposed to Sunday due to some scheduling conflicts.

The thought of having two less days with my best friends is honestly way too hard to swallow. Especially short notice. I am not prepared and my eyes are all ready burning with tears.

Really hoping that by a miracle the problem is solved by tomorrow.

Only having a week with my best friends when I at most see them every 2 years is pretty terrible.

And my other best friend has already started her huge trip to Dallas so she won't even be in Orlando to greet me.

Every time I come down here I think flying back home won't be so bad, but I know it's just going to be another year of crying in airports.

Long distance everything sucks.

/whine

Hi sorry I've come to whine:

Tomorrow might be my last day in south Florida as opposed to Sunday due to some scheduling conflicts.

The thought of having two less days with my best friends is honestly way too hard to swallow. Especially short notice. I am not prepared and my eyes are all ready burning with tears.

Really hoping that by a miracle the problem is solved by tomorrow.

Only having a week with my best friends when I at most see them every 2 years is pretty terrible.

And my other best friend has already started her huge trip to Dallas so she won't even be in Orlando to greet me.

Every time I come down here I think flying back home won't be so bad, but I know it's just going to be another year of crying in airports.

Long distance everything sucks.

/whine

:( I am sorry Lorgan.

*waves politely*

Where my brain went.

3119_71ff.jpeg

Sorry Logan!  Hope everything works out!

Srunk in da house

Lucky!  Although I feel like I drank enough last weekend that I still need to dry out a bit.

The new guy who's suppose to be working with me tonight hasn't shown up yet.  Hopefully he just slept through his alarm or took a PTO day and I wasn't kept in the loop.

I love my job.

One word of advice... do not quit unless you have your next job. The way the job market is, your finding a decent job after a gap becomes that much more difficult.

I love my job.

One word of advice... do not quit unless you have your next job. The way the job market is, your finding a decent job after a gap becomes that much more difficult.

That is true. I think I'm going to give myself by the end of November to find something else. I do have a part time job elsewhere but the money isn't great so I can't support myself on it :/

Sorry Logaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Oh, Bagel. I'm sorry. I hope everything gets taken care of and works out.

:( I am sorry Lorgan.

Thank you, everyone!

As of right now my plan is to go home, find a short term job to save up more money, and work on getting my license again. Sami moves back from Dallas in January and wants me to move in with her. So we'll see!

I'm gonna have to learn how to deal with Mosquitos and skin issues if I end up living in Florida. My body hates me so much for being here.

Marry Shelby and stay in Florida.

I know Florida may as well be another country but I don't need my green card...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic