Was this your first time watching it? I'd recommend following it up with Undeclared. Kind of it's spiritual successor.

I watched it a few years back, but kind of forgot about it. When it comes to TV shows and movies I've got a pretty terrible memory. Watching things a second time is like seeing them for the first time for me.

Soo tinder... yay or nay. wanna make a informed decision before entering into this weird online dating world. would like some feedback

I recently got a creepy text message intended for a tinder user, so that was kinda weird. 

10404404_10152455410887681_2441474795737

And I've also been with my lady for over 6 years, so I have nothing to say about it for my own personal use.  Sorry.

I recently got a creepy text message intended for a tinder user, so that was kinda weird. 

10404404_10152455410887681_2441474795737

And I've also been with my lady for over 6 years, so I have nothing to say about it for my own personal use.  Sorry.

A real tinderfella would know his tinderella's #.

And yeah, thats kinda creepy.

A real tinderfella would know his tinderella's #.

And yeah, thats kinda creepy.

Oh yeah, afterward I told him I was going to share it with the internet, he didn't seem to care.  But I think Kadey didn't want to wear THAT glass slipper, so she gave a series of numbers that ended up being mine.

Tinder seems like it's mostly for people who just want to "hook up", but take it slow and I'm sure you could meet some cool people.I'm just guessing as I have never used it, but it seems many people have funny or interesting stories to share from it. 

Hello all!! Working from work today. It's gonna be a hellish slow day too, unless the boss decides to send us home early. Poopy. 

Tinder seems like it's mostly for people who just want to "hook up", but take it slow and I'm sure you could meet some cool people.I'm just guessing as I have never used it, but it seems many people have funny or interesting stories to share from it.

Hello all!! Working from work today. It's gonna be a hellish slow day too, unless the boss decides to send us home early. Poopy.

I used Tinder for like an hour a couple weeks ago and had a girl who wanted to hook up. I flaked though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic