Damn.  This is the busiest this place has been on a Saturday in a long time.

I don't really have any crazy exs.  At least not on the level of crazy that some of you have described, just normal crazy.  I've hungout with a few nutbags though.

I'm going to drink a lot of coffee and make banana French toast.  My day = ok.

Edit : I will also upvote anything Regular Show related.

Damn.  This is the busiest this place has been on a Saturday in a long time.

I don't really have any crazy exs.  At least not on the level of crazy that some of you have described, just normal crazy.  I've hungout with a few nutbags though.

I'm going to drink a lot of coffee and make banana French toast.  My day = ok.

Edit : I will also upvote anything Regular Show related.

That's what happens when you have a Crosley AND a rant about exes at the same time. Hahahha.

I'm about to make a blackened turkey, cheddar cheese, honey mustard, sourdough sandwich with a Blueberry Red Bull. My day is going pretty damn good.

There's a whole web domain dedicated to this.

My wife and I'd be at target. Late at night. Aisles are bare. Random super old ladies shopping in packs like zombies looking for brains.

Wife was unaware of my antics. We'd get close to the herd in an aisle. I'd pretend to read a bag of lady razors or whatever.

Then id push out the hugest trucker fart known to man. It would echo. Then I'd run before they could see me and think my ol lady did it.

But throwing farts? Sounds very immature.

why do old people shop late at night? shouldn't they be sleeping?

I'll bring the Blink Blonk-182 vinulz

Lady at the post office misspelled it 'vinal'.  I swiftly corrected her.

Unrelated (but sort of on-topic with bizarre shoppers):  Not sure if this happens in other places, but what's with dudes who dress like they're just stopping in from a hunting trip, all the time?

Like everything camo, fluorescent orange.  The whole 9 yards.  Chill dude, no deer are going to see you at the grocery store.  Just stopped in to grab a rotisserie BBQ chicken?  Why didn't you hunt that shit yourself?  Pfft. Posers.

Unrelated (but sort of on-topic with bizarre shoppers):  Not sure if this happens in other places, but what's with dudes who dress like they're just stopping in from a hunting trip, all the time?

Like everything camo, fluorescent orange.  The whole 9 yards.  Chill dude, no deer are going to see you at the grocery store.  Just stopped in to grab a rotisserie BBQ chicken?  Why didn't you hunt that shit yourself?  Pfft. Posers.

I grew up in Montana and that is not an uncommon look there.

How about the guy who camo-s out his car as well? who the heck is he trying to hide from?  Seriously.

Yep, that's pretty much the type I was attempting to describe.  Reminds me of 15 years ago when all the suburban white kids wanted to be 'urban', rappers, ballers, wear their hats sideways and have super baggy pants, etc.  I guess they've all grown up now and times have changed.  They still have a rap mix-tape in the deck of their camo jeep though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic