In men's bathrooms at places with lots of people they have a pee trough. Basically a long trough that everyone pisses in. Is say usually long enough for about 6 to 8 guys to stand side by side.

I hate these things. Everybody is awkwardly looking at the wall

Customers who do anything first thing UN the morning are the worst.

I had a lady DEMAND I let her in the grocery store I worked at a half hour early. She was like "Its below zero outside, it is illegal for you to not let me inside!"

Motherfucker, you are an adult who made the decision to stand outside this store a830am. Sit in your fucking car or go to the diner next door. I'm not responsible for the consequences to your actions.

I've never seen ice. But I don't frequently the classiest of piss troughs.

My favorite bathroom was in Germany. They had a wall with water running down it, you peed wherever you wanted. It has partitions like urinals, just no urinals.

There is a bar in Vancouver that's like that, minus the partitions.  They also had ice at the bottom, classy place.

Customers who do anything first thing UN the morning are the worst.

I had a lady DEMAND I let her in the grocery store I worked at a half hour early. She was like "Its below zero outside, it is illegal for you to not let me inside!"

Motherfucker, you are an adult who made the decision to stand outside this store a830am. Sit in your fucking car or go to the diner next door. I'm not responsible for the consequences to your actions.

Who the fuck is so determined to go to a grocery store that early in the morning?  Moreover, why couldn't she just go to a grocery store that's already open?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic