I'd rather see another repress of second stage turbine blade...but I wouldn't not buy Déjà.

More stoked for The Promise Ring represses this year thoughhhhhjj!

I need to revisit The Promise Ring.  I really liked them when they were active, but I'm not sure if they're still something I would enjoy now.  Even though now that I think about it, parts of Wood/Water and Very Emergency are popping back into my brain.  Now I know what I'm listening to tomorrow.

I need to revisit The Promise Ring. I really liked them when they were active, but I'm not sure if they're still something I would enjoy now. Even though now that I think about it, parts of Wood/Water and Very Emergency are popping back into my brain. Now I know what I'm listening to tomorrow.

30 degrees everywhere and nothing feels good are my favorite albums by them, for sure. Wood/water never really clicked for me, but very emergency is good...just doesn't do it for me as much as those other too.

30 degrees everywhere and nothing feels good are my favorite albums by them, for sure. Wood/water never really clicked for me, but very emergency is good...just doesn't do it for me as much as those other too.

I'm the exact opposite, Wood/Water and Very were my go to albums by them.  I didn't spend much time with 30 Degrees and Nothing Feels Good never quite clicked with me.  I'll probably just go in chronological order over the next couple weeks and see what appeals to me now.

Slightly related, I've been on a big Elliott kick lately and they are still very rad.  Forgot how much I liked them.

I'm the exact opposite, Wood/Water and Very were my go to albums by them. I didn't spend much time with 30 Degrees and Nothing Feels Good never quite clicked with me. I'll probably just go in chronological order over the next couple weeks and see what appeals to me now.

Slightly related, I've been on a big Elliott kick lately and they are still very rad. Forgot how much I liked them.

False Cathedrals is almost a perfect album

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic