Little things like original Xmen being kids who join in later is what bothered me a lot.

I hated that too.

I just really wish they were able to see down the road farther when writing them originally. I know you can only do but so much considering you can't predict the future (ie. reception, budget, etc.), but it would have been nice if they didn't keep fucking themselves over to the point they had to write a movie to essentially reboot the series to fix their fuck ups.

Everybody's going crazy about that Brand New. This is the only Deja Anything I dig right now. Man, I dig this so hard.

Giorgio Moroder's new song with Sia: Deja Vu - http://www.stereogum.com/1795069/giorgio-moroder-deja-vu-feat-sia/mp3s/ 

I've probably posted on this thread only twice but I didn't know where to make a Deja What? post without being hounded by Brand New stans.

What a tune.

I hated that too.

I just really wish they were able to see down the road farther when writing them originally. I know you can only do but so much considering you can't predict the future (ie. reception, budget, etc.), but it would have been nice if they didn't keep fucking themselves over to the point they had to write a movie to essentially reboot the series to fix their fuck ups.

This is the problem with Marvel not owning the rights

Just a heads up in case you guys didn't know. If you're thinking about calling a funeral director at 9PM with a question about whether or not your death certificates are ready...don't. You get the on call director who has no fucking idea about that shit because he isn't at the funeral home.

Just a heads up in case you guys didn't know. If you're thinking about calling a funeral director at 9PM with a question about whether or not your death certificates are ready...don't. You get the on call director who has no fucking idea about that shit because he isn't at the funeral home.

If you won't talk to me I'll just take my business over to Hulk Hogan's funeral home.

HahaI'm more than happy to talk. It's just weird to me that people expect that funeral directors still live at the funeral homes :P Calling me late at night, expecting me to know all the details about evwry person, when we help 200-300 families a year. ::scoff::

Yeah, I expect you to live in the funeral home. It's not called a funeral office, now is it?

Yeah, I expect you to live in the funeral home. It's not called a funeral office, now is it?

DAMMIT, JARED. You've got me there.

Jokes on you, though. I barely even did funeral director stuff today, because I was too busy calling bingo numbers for a group of little old ladies in our support group!

Fact...

The only reason their in our group is because they're past clients who used our services for their husbands. :/ Makes me sad to think about that part though. Old people are the only people I like.

Also, yes. I like old ladies because they tell me in handsome. ;)

Ah, you caught me before I edited the post. I felt bad after I typed that. I really like old people too. I work at a GM dealership that services a lot of Buicks, and so I get a lot of older customers. They're always the best to talk to. They're super funny.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic