Throw some creamer against the wall, xerox your ass and set it to copy 1,000 times and walk out.

i shot my buddy's wedding last year and one of the groomsman photocopied his ass and put a copy into everyone's coat pocket in the coat room. it just happened that there was a copier in the coat room. got some nice group photos in there. everyone went home with a little present

i shot my buddy's wedding last year and one of the groomsman photocopied his ass and put a copy into everyone's coat pocket in the coat room. it just happened that there was a copier in the coat room. got some nice group photos in there. everyone went home with a little present

Awesome.

I thinks it's raining everywhere today

Fuck, went to a record store yesterday and spend about $130.  Went to the same store today and spent $150.  Want to go back and could easily spend another $300.

Yesterday I picked up the Monty Python boxset and a couple other local band LPs.  Today they had a ton of new box sets on sale and I picked up the Clash box, Silversun Pickups Swoon box and Arrested Development 3 Days MOV press.  They have all their MOV stuff on a pretty good sale.  MOV single LPs are $25, doubles are $35 and triples are $45.  So much Elvis Costello, and Wu Tang, and Outkast, and Randy Newman, and Resevoir Dogs, and Johnny Cash, and, and, and...

Yeah they are not terrible at that price but its sad every time on here when I see someone say sale and its more than $15, the price they should all be unless they are special editions or multiple disc. :)

I get that prices are crazy. I actually only own 1 MOV release and that is the Arrested Development record I just got.  I've never been able to justify the cost.  However, I do look at MOV releases slightly different than normal releases.  Music on Vinyl releases are a premium product and therefore have the premium price.  Not saying their prices aren't normally crazy, just that it is what it is.  A premium product at a premium price.

Yeah thats the idea I get when people mention the name. All this said, I finally pre-ordered the new Blur on CD. I could have added one of their other albums on vinyl and it still would have cost less than the new album.

Enough bitching about that. Forgot to say good morning and its almost over. I might pick up a Sinatra at a thrift store today if they are doing 50% off just because I don't have anything of his yet. Wait for the mail so I can listen to some Boards of Canada and Kraftwerk while walking about today. I also woke too early but said fuck that and tried to sleep but kept waking up. Oh I think I heard the mail jeep.

Middle of the Map Fest in KC. Small little venue with some friends bands.

Had no clue gates was playing. Score.

One of these years I am going to make it down for that.  Always quite a few bands I want to see.  I think William Elliott Whitmore and Murder by Death are today.  Pretty sure Phox too.  Me Like Bees were sometime during Middle of Map.  All of those are definitely worth checking out.

One of these years I am going to make it down for that. Always quite a few bands I want to see. I think William Elliott Whitmore and Murder by Death are today. Pretty sure Phox too. Me Like Bees were sometime during Middle of Map. All of those are definitely worth checking out.

Lots of local up and comers too which is exciting for KC. I'll roll out the red carpet for you.

One of these years I am going to make it down for that.  Always quite a few bands I want to see.  I think William Elliott Whitmore and Murder by Death are today.  Pretty sure Phox too.  Me Like Bees were sometime during Middle of Map.  All of those are definitely worth checking out.

Just checked and they are all on for today.  Along with Bruiser Queen who are fabulous.

Damn tonight is ridiculous.  615 it's Phox who are an awesome pop-ish band from my area.  Then William Elliott Whitmore and Murder City Devils.  All at the same location.  Mega jelaous.  Plus Me Like Bees later in the night.  

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic