It's not fertilized so really isn't an animal, or shouldn't be. I had 6 raw yesterday for the first time in a while.

Yeah, just the hen's period.

good for you!

which PO are you talking about again? sorry, my coffee has yet to kick in for the day.

Perturbator - Dangerous Days.

I'm going back to cold brew and I have go strain my coffee. It looks so weak though so Im not too thrilled how it turned out and I'm thinking of letting it sit another day and just making hot coffee again.

I've been stuck listening to somone else take calls all day. So tired, I'm going to fall asleep.

Just take another nap like you did the other day. Wow blood-music.com is still having problems. Cheap hosting or what? I really didn't know this kind of thing still happened and it doesn't even seem like they are selling that much. People are just refreshing to watch stuff sell out?

Perturbator - Dangerous Days.

I'm going back to cold brew and I have go strain my coffee. It looks so weak though so Im not too thrilled how it turned out and I'm thinking of letting it sit another day and just making hot coffee again.

Surprised to see Perturbator mentioned here.  Although I guess Hotline Miami did a fair bit to get their name out... still not really in line with most stuff you see being talked about on VC.  Blood Music threads tend to get zero attention. Great album, kudos on having good taste!

Have you checked out Carpenter Brut?  Very similar style of '80s dystopian retro-futuristic John Carpenter / Blade Runner-esque synthwave.

Surprised to see Perturbator mentioned here.  Although I guess Hotline Miami did a fair bit to get their name out... still not really in line with most stuff you see being talked about on VC.  Blood Music threads tend to get zero attention. Great album, kudos on having good taste!

Have you checked out Carpenter Brut?  Very similar style of '80s dystopian retro-futuristic John Carpenter / Blade Runner-esque synthwave.

I discovered Perturbator on BC because of the album covers and because they are Name your own price. This album was my introduction into this genre. I mean Vangelis' Bladerunner OST was really, but this got me into all the good free 80s synth stuff on BC. Was very surprised when I saw the PO thread.

Wow I just realized I ordered this before getting the Bladerunner OST, got a few months to fix that. Saw a version in used store but it was orchestra, wtf is that all about?

Just signed up for the Carpenter Brut BC club 2 days ago after hearing his stuff. Thought it was a deal but didn't realize the Eps are the same as Trilogy so hopefully he releases more within a year. :)

I discovered Perturbator on BC because of the album covers and because they are Name your own price. This album was my introduction into this genre. I mean Vangelis' Bladerunner OST was really, but this got me into all the good free 80s synth stuff on BC. Was very surprised when I saw the PO thread.

Wow I just realized I ordered this before getting the Bladerunner OST, got a few months to fix that. Saw a version in used store but it was orchestra, wtf is that all about?

Just signed up for the Carpenter Brut BC club 2 days ago after hearing his stuff. Thought it was a deal but didn't realize the Eps are the same as Trilogy so hopefully he releases more within a year. :)

not sure if you've heard it already, but here's a sweet, free compilation of synthwave bands covering metal songs. recommended if you like perturbator, carpenter brut, etc...

For you electronic fans (Charlie, Aaron, Juan):

http://spartanrecords.limitedrun.com/products/550575-nyves-anxiety

NYVES is the new electronic music project featuring Ryan Clark (Demon Hunter) and Randy Torres (ex-Project 86). What began as a cathartic outlet centered on a mutual love for moody, electro-rock music has resulted in one of the most gorgeous full-length records of the year. Dark, pulsing soundscapes are woven together by Clark’s instantly identifiable vocals; resonate layers are balanced by Torres’s crystal clear and expert production; and high levels of experimentation are outweighed only by melodic sensibility and sonic accessibility.

The variants are fucking GORGEOUS:

v600_vinyl02.jpg

• Clear with Black Haze (150)

vinyl01.jpg

• White/Silver Half and Half (250)

vinyl03.jpg

• Clear with Silver, White, and Black Splatter (100)

vinyl04.jpg

• Black/Silver Quad-Split (200)

vinyl05.jpg

• Clear with Black Stripe with White and Silver Splatter (100)

vinyl06.jpg

• Silver in Clear (Color In Color) with White Splatter (200)

For you electronic fans (Charlie, Aaron, Juan):

http://spartanrecords.limitedrun.com/products/550575-nyves-anxiety

NYVES is the new electronic music project featuring Ryan Clark (Demon Hunter) and Randy Torres (ex-Project 86). What began as a cathartic outlet centered on a mutual love for moody, electro-rock music has resulted in one of the most gorgeous full-length records of the year. Dark, pulsing soundscapes are woven together by Clark’s instantly identifiable vocals; resonate layers are balanced by Torres’s crystal clear and expert production; and high levels of experimentation are outweighed only by melodic sensibility and sonic accessibility.

The variants are fucking GORGEOUS:

v600_vinyl02.jpg

• Clear with Black Haze (150)

vinyl01.jpg

• White/Silver Half and Half (250)

vinyl03.jpg

• Clear with Silver, White, and Black Splatter (100)

vinyl04.jpg

• Black/Silver Quad-Split (200)

vinyl05.jpg

• Clear with Black Stripe with White and Silver Splatter (100)

vinyl06.jpg

• Silver in Clear (Color In Color) with White Splatter (200)

Jesus Christ. Without even listening to this I want to own every single one of those variants.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic