I don't get why someone would say it's the sellers responsibility until arrives for the buyer. Why should the seller be out a record and money, just because the buyer is too cheap to pay for insurance? It sucks when shit gets lost, but it happens, it's something you deal with when ordering online. Pay for insurance, or accept your loss and ask for insurance next time.

A buyer paid for tracking from me on a $20 record, I dropped it off, the PO lost it, he ended up making me refund him because I'm too nice. I was out $45 total.

I got in trouble for chewing gum on stage at graduation, that's all I remember. The school threatened to hold my diploma. Made no sense.

My school had a no shorts or short skirts rule.  They wouldn't let you participate in the ceremony if you weren't wearing pants or a long skirt.

That's fucking stupid. Didn't you wear gowns? How would they know? Maybe it was just our gowns, but they went down to my wrists and ankles.

So you wore a long skirt?

Obviously!

That's fucking stupid. Didn't you wear gowns? How would they know? Maybe it was just our gowns, but they went down to my wrists and ankles.

I don't think ours went down that far, maybe mid-shin.  It's pretty much 'we don't want you to look naked underneath'. 

Thats really cool. I just walk to the store and get things as I want them and hardly keep anything here. Especially goodies because I would just eat them all at once so usually dont get too many at a time.

It's pretty rad.  I used to use it regularly and just kind of stopped.  I like the predawn delivery, just wake up and there's a crate full of groceries.  They use ice packs for frozen/cold stuff, works really well.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic