You were the inspiration to my drinking

A compliment of course. It's not Like when I tell my dog that she makes me drink because that's not a compliment

Haha! I'm partying with Candace's coworkers. Apparently they all know I'm interviewing there tomorrow even though we've told no one haha

iiiiiiiiiiinteresting. I will have to try this ! I love iced thai tea but I do pay about $3 for a glass so I don't get it very often B)

You'll save a lot of money in the long run, but you will probably find yourself having to go to TA (Teaholics Anonymous - it's a recovery program invented for this sentence) to wean yourself off of drinking it at every meal.  And between meals.  And between cups.

I'm seriously at a 8 cup a day habit.  I just bought ten cans of evaporated milk earlier this morning.

I turn 30 in 8 months. The closer it gets, the more it makes me realize I've not done shit with my life. I don't care about turning 30, it just puts things in a weird perspective. I've lived a really boring, passive life, which is probably why I'm alone, anxious, depressed and lonely all the time. Time for change before I hit 30, can't make it all bad.

I am trying to find another turntable, to set-up a small listening system for my upstairs bedroom, but there is not shit on craigslist. I don't need anything fancy, just one that is not a crosley type that will eat records.

Aging terrifies me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic