I went skating for the first time in a year yesterday. I hit up 3 different parks, and skated all fucking day. I'm so sore I can't even move. Haha.

I know that feeling all too well. Being busy with school/work, it's pretty tough to keep skating throughout the winter months in Minnesota, even though we have some dope indoor parks. My first time skating once the snow melted was awesome, but made walking around campus the next week or so a nightmare. I was so fucking sore. Stretching before skating is key, especially when you start getting a little older.

Stretching before skating is key, especially when you start getting a little older.

^ this 100%, i just stick to cruising the park and popping ollies into tranny/off of kickers. I see so many kids at the park that are just indestructible, take the hardest slams and get up and do it again.  

^ this 100%, i just stick to cruising the park and popping ollies into tranny/off of kickers. I see so many kids at the park that are just indestructible, take the hardest slams and get up and do it again.  

Kids these days are absolutely fucking insane when it comes to skating. It's so cool (and also kind of depressing) to see how good they are at such a young age.

I'm surprised they have that built in. From the sounds of it they want to get as many people as they can using 10. win7forever

I was super surprised to find it. I was ready to bust out a W7 install disc. 

I'm primarily a Mac guy, but I like having both just for the hell of it.

I'm debating grabbing a RPi, one of the optical out adds on to make a new media streamer. I'm sick of using iTunes, and being limited to 16/44.1 streaming with the AirPort Express. I don't have a NAS to store my music, so it'd all have to be done off my laptop, but I think it'd be cooler to be able to stream hi res files. Too bad I only bought an optical DAC instead of one with multiple input types.

Edit:Which Caspian album should I start with Matt/other Caspian lovers?

Anyone have cymbal?  It's like instagram but with just music.  You basically share songs that you like or are fixated on.  I just got it and it seems cool, just need some people to follow so it'll be interesting.

I had an app like that called Soundtracker (or something similar).  It was good, but the community wasn't as large so I stopped using it.  I like the social aspect of instagram.  Have had plenty of really good conversations and made "internet friends" with a few people on that app.  :D

I used to play that in New Orleans all the time.  4th of July and New Years were always tricky.

4th and New Years are tricky here too. A bullet went through the skylight at my old job when I got stuck working NYE one year. That was fun.

Currently playing "fireworks or gun shots?"

I used to play that in New Orleans all the time.  4th of July and New Years were always tricky.

More than once I've had to stop having sex because someone got shot outside my apartment. The worst was when it it legit like 10 feet from where we were. We had to talk to the cops and shit.

4th and New Years are tricky here too. A bullet went through the skylight at my old job when I got stuck working NYE one year. That was fun.

I'm right on the edge of the nice part of town and the really sketchy area. Very familiar with this game. Not as much as I used to be because a lot of it got cleaned up, but it was bad for about 6 months a while back. Now Cinco de Mayo/NYE are the only times there are problems because apparently the crazy Mexicans in the apartments down the street all like to shoot off firearms on these days for some reason or another. Into the air. Fun times.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic