That's all folks!

Selling seemed to have died down for me. Only sold about 6 records, which is better than 0 here, but hoped to unload more.

Also, saw you said you were sick in another thread, feel better man!

Selling seemed to have died down for me. Only sold about 6 records, which is better than 0 here, but hoped to unload more.

Also, saw you said you were sick in another thread, feel better man!

Oh yeah dude. Got the flu of some sort. Luckily I'm off today and tomorrow to hopefully recover. These days will be spent chugging DayQuil/NyQuil and flooding the boards with useless posts. I do need to somehow make it out to the post office today to ship out the two records I sold.

I also see you talking to Mr. Weiss over on IG Thomas! <3

Yeah, it's so weird how social media allows us to communicate with people we never would have before. Love nerding out with him over our common turntable interests.

Oh yeah dude. Got the flu of some sort. Luckily I'm off today and tomorrow to hopefully recover. These days will be spent chugging DayQuil/NyQuil and flooding the boards with useless posts. I do need to somehow make it out to the post office today to ship out the two records I sold.

Lame. The flu I had a few months back sucked. I hope yours passes a lot faster than mine did. Lucky/unlucky it happened on your days off.

Hell yeah dude. I really like the looks of those TT's. I'm guessing you can only buy them second hand?

Yeah, the were only produced in the mid 80s. Sorta rare, due to not being made and people like suspension tables, but you can find them for decent prices of you look.

Pizza cures all. Work is buying us pizza tomorrow for lunch. It'll probably be crappy Papa Johns, but free pizza is always awesome.

John, you check out that new Maritime yet? Just spun it, sounds great. I can't wait for the Promise Ring reissues next week.

Pizza cures all. Work is buying us pizza tomorrow for lunch. It'll probably be crappy Papa Johns, but free pizza is always awesome.

John, you check out that new Maritime yet? Just spun it, sounds great. I can't wait for the Promise Ring reissues next week.

I haven't :( I haven't gotten a chance to put it on my phone, and I've been working through some backlog records. Tomorrow!!

I know that feeling. It's pretty much everyday a new record shows up at my door step, which is awesome for my incoming list, just so much to listen to at once. Can't wait for this weekend, going to be a huge listening session.

Dearest Topshelf,

I've placed two orders with you in the last year. One came dished as fuck and I had to ask you to send me another, you made me provide photos and video for a replacement.

This one has shit pressed into it and I'm afraid to play it and I've sent you 7 photos so far. 3 in my first email, and you asked for more.

Fuck you.

Get me my replacement copy of this and I'm done.

Dearest Topshelf,

I've placed two orders with you in the last year. One came dished as fuck and I had to ask you to send me another, you made me provide photos and video for a replacement.

This one has shit pressed into it and I'm afraid to play it and I've sent you 7 photos so far. 3 in my first email, and you asked for more.

Fuck you.

Get me my replacement copy of this and I'm done.

I've never experienced anything that bad. Fuck 'em.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic