I love the warm sound of a Grado. Had a green on my old table and it went from sounding like $300 to $3000 (was a ProJect Essential).

I love my table. I'll upgrade to a 2M-Blue cart at some point. First will be everything else. Haha.

Oh, I love the sound of it. As you said, it's nice and warm. AT's are nice, but they are overly bright, which can be tiring to listen to for long periods of time. I've had no problem spinning with the Grado for hours. I'll probably grab a 8MZ stylus to upgrade it at some point, but going to just enjoy it for now since it's brand new and if I was going to spend that much I would have grabbed a Gold in the first place.

I've never heard Ortofon carts before, but I've heard they are quite nice too. A bit on the bright side I've heard, but not AT level. I might grab a few more headshells so I can switch carts without realigning every time. I still want a Denon DL110 too. I think the Ortofon 2M line is a bit too heavy for my tonearm, so can't try those :(.

That's what some of my friends said. Lots of people thought they just "couldn't take criticism".

To be fair, though, they nothing was made up. It was just over analyzed. Technically they were reacting poorly to actual criticisms. Just may not have been that fair :lol:

You should have just said to her "Maybe if your acting didn't suck so bad I'd have nicer things to say"

You should have just said to her "Maybe if your acting didn't suck so bad I'd have nicer things to say"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1saUsdz1jjKMtI242ExYA8uCxRpTsoMsVb6PMSnI9bqI/edit?usp=sharing

Here's the thing if you wanted to see it.

How could you NOT know it's a joke when the first fucking criticism is about the PROGRAM BOOK distributed to the audience?

That's all that matters

Thank you!!! For real.

How can you not see this as a joke though

Plot Hole?: Belle never actually has dinner. She is invited to dinner, “Be Our Guest” happens, and when it ends they say “that dinner was good”.

FFS it's so in-your-face with the sarcasm

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic