:)  alright.

hey! i'm coming to your land in a couple weeks. well, cranberry anyway. that's where my employer's hq is.

I haven't been out in Cranberry in years, so unfortunately, I can't really recommend any cool record stores or anything :/

All I can recommend is Costco, because my mom used to be a pharmacist there, and that's the only place I ever went in Cranberry.

I don't know about never getting a job, but definitely wait as long as possible to move out. ;)

The only reason I'm paid for is because my dad works for Pitt, so I'm probably gonna attend class there and stay at home until I can afford an apartment. If it's possible to stay here and keep my collection, I don't mind living with my parents for a while.

If I bank with Chase, would it just be best to get one at Chase? Or does it not matter?

Doesn't really matter. I'v always banked with Chase too and they wouldn't give me one when I was your age. Capital One did though. It's worth a try. But getting denied credit cards might be points against you? I can never remember if this is true or not. John might know.

I haven't been out in Cranberry in years, so unfortunately, I can't really recommend any cool record stores or anything :/

All I can recommend is Costco, because my mom used to be a pharmacist there, and that's the only place I ever went in Cranberry.

Haha nice. I've been there before several times. I've found some decent spots to eat at.

Did I miss the 'fuck 4yr college rant'? 4yr college is the biggest waste of money and one of the biggest scams in this country.

Ironically, do your homework and you'll realize, like Jon said, community college is a much better, and cheaper option, long and short term.

Not all CC credits transfer. None of my CC credits transfered, and I still had to do 4 years at university

Doesn't really matter. I'v always banked with Chase too and they wouldn't give me one when I was your age. Capital One did though. It's worth a try. But getting denied credit cards might be points against you? I can never remember if this is true or not. John might know.

I mean, I have apartment rental history. Maybe that'll help. xD But yeah, if doesn't matter, I'll just hit up Chase anyways.

If I bank with Chase, would it just be best to get one at Chase? Or does it not matter?

You may be better off with Capital One.

If you have zero credit, save up some money, put down a deposit, apply for a secured card.

After about six months you should have some credit history and a fair score to get you approved for a big boy card.

You may be better off with Capital One.

If you have zero credit, save up some money, put down a deposit, apply for a secured card.

After about six months you should have some credit history and a fair score to get you approved for a big boy card.

This is what I had to do. Basically using your own money as collateral incase you shit the bed.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic