I'm due for a good getting fucking ignorant at a show. It's been a while. I think seeing someone like ETID would do it to me.

Last time I saw ETID I almost got kicked out during Ebolorama. But yeah, been way too long for me too.

I've been spitting blood while screaming along to The Broken Vow before. No fucks given.

I'm due for a good getting fucking ignorant at a show. It's been a while. I think seeing someone like ETID would do it to me. 

I'M GOING HOOOOOME IN A COMA, IF IT FUCKING KILLS ME.

I'd lose it for some Hot Damn/Last Night In Town era ETID probably.

I'M GOING HOOOOOME IN A COMA, IF IT FUCKING KILLS ME.

I'd lose it for some Hot Damn/Last Night In Town era ETID probably.

Good god almighty. I'd lose my shit to see Hit Of The Search Party. 

WHEN WEEE FIND YOUU WELL SKIN YOU ALIVEEE AND WELL PLUCK OUT YOUR EYEESSS AND THE CANNONS WILL ROAR AS WE MARCH TO THE CAPITOL DRAGGING YOUR HIDEEEE

Hot damn, those lyrics are just good.

First show I ever went to was ETID in 2004. I wish I could go back and do that show properly. I had no idea what was going on and I thought I was going to die.

I saw them in 2004 too! With Unearth, Atreyu and Lamb of God in Louisville Kentucky.

Good god almighty. I'd lose my shit to see Hit Of The Search Party. 

WHEN WEEE FIND YOUU WELL SKIN YOU ALIVEEE AND WELL PLUCK OUT YOUR EYEESSS AND THE CANNONS WILL ROAR AS WE MARCH TO THE CAPITOL DRAGGING YOUR HIDEEEE

Hot damn, those lyrics are just good.

Right? I'm from Rochester, NY, so they all lived like 40 minutes away from my home town. I never got to see them when I lived out there, but my old roommate went back with Keith after a show and they both "banged a bunch of chicks," from what I've been told.

Fuck, missed the ETID talk :(

Just saw them at the chance a couple months ago Bruce! So so good. I really have to start digging into their older stuff. Only have really listened to From Parts Unknown and Ex Lives.

You should check out Hot Damn! and The Big Dirty.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic