Eh, Melee was the best one anyway.

I liked the first Halo, but they lost me after that.

I've loved Halo so much.  I bought a 360 just so I can play (I've never played another game on my 360 except Borderlands for a week).   There is something very satisfying about camping with a sniper in Halo that COD / other FPS can't give me.

I've loved Halo so much.  I bought a 360 just so I can play (I've never played another game on my 360 except Borderlands for a week).   There is something very satisfying about camping with a sniper in Halo that COD / other FPS can't give me.

True story.

I have actually never played Dr. Mario.  

I was all about racing and Earthworm Jim, which is stupid fucking hard. I will go to town on some Mario RPG's, though.

Earthworm Jim was terrific.

My friends and I made this awesome party game mode on Reach. You got a different weapon every time you spawned and couldn't pick up others. There was a specific map I can't remember which though. And don't remember multipliers either. It was just death match but it was amazing. Oh, and unlimited ammo no reload, forgot that. I still have it saved though

I have actually never played Dr. Mario.  

I was all about racing and Earthworm Jim, which is stupid fucking hard. I will go to town on some Mario RPG's, though.

I used to have an amazing 500+ piece retro game collection that I sold because prices just got too fucking nuts (imagine if records couldn't ever get a repress) so I cashed out and am now here. It was amazing, I miss it now. I grew up on SNES games on my GBA. I got it when I was like 3 or something from my uncle with Super Mario World, A Link to the Past, and something else. Lots of SNES ports or games that could be mistaken for one

Hesitated to recommend it until I'd given it a full listen, but Brian, Matt, and Jared for sure, and probably Rez will like the new Moon Curse album. I should have known it would be good, but I needed to reassure myself they wouldn't hit a sophomore slump.

Ooooh. I'll check it out!

Can't speak much to that, but thanks Rez! Never forum'd much before so there's certainly a learning curve, but a fun one so far haha.

Y'all are good people, so it makes it easy to just shoot the shit

There's just a bit of a pattern of new people shitposting. I was hella guilty of it though. Anyway, stick around and you'll see. Despite the rap we were getting in the other thread, small talk is probably the most chill place on here. It's scary out there!

I'm new to VC and one thing I've noticed is that everyone that sells seems to be selling some of the same records, example; circa survive, pelican, pig destroyer, against me, etc etc. Or tons of the same record of different pressings, reissues, reissues of reissues. Personally, I'm just looking for stuff that I want to spin and enjoy. I don't have a problem with anyone else's collecting habits, I'm just wondering if I'm going to end up hoarding like that in the very near future.

I'm new to VC and one thing I've noticed is that everyone that sells seems to be selling some of the same records, example; circa survive, pelican, pig destroyer, against me, etc etc. Or tons of the same record of different pressings, reissues, reissues of reissues. Personally, I'm just looking for stuff that I want to spin and enjoy. I don't have a problem with anyone else's collecting habits, I'm just wondering if I'm going to end up hoarding like that in the very near future.

Buy my stuff.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/105652-sale-thread-nintendo-2ds-la-dispute-touche-amore-the-chariot-twiabp-dads-mixtapes/?p=2028542#entry2028542

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic