You're not... that's not my style

Haha, I was half kidding. I dunno why I dig that album so much, it's musically really simple and stupid for the most part, it's just a fun listen. I love their entire catalog though. I am probably biased though because that was one of the first death metal albums I listened to and really got into the genre through. It wasn't as abrasive or off putting as a lot of the other stuff seems at first.

Haha, I was half kidding. I dunno why I dig that album so much, it's musically really simple and stupid for the most part, it's just a fun listen. I love their entire catalog though. I am probably biased though because that was one of the first death metal albums I listened to and really got into the genre through. It wasn't as abrasive or off putting as a lot of the other stuff seems at first.

Yeah I get that...

...though Symphonies of Sickness was my intro to the band.

Yeah I get that...

...though Symphonies of Sickness was my intro to the band.

Swansong just had simple catchy riffs and you can clearly distinguish all the instruments easily. My biggest beef with a lot of new death metal, new Cannibal in particular is that it is all tuned so damn low it is hard to tell what anyone is doing and it sounds like a muddled mess.

I put a Christian Death Only Theater Of Pain LP and a My Jerusalem Preachers LP in my cart on Amazon and it came out to $31 something. 2 dollars short of $35 for free shipping and I searched all dam afternoon for something cheap I could add and nothing. So all that stuff just sits in my cart. I'm sad.

I initially had Fleetwood Rumours in place of My Jerusalem but found it was a single disc and not 180.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

I'll sleep on it and decide maybe I'll have better luck searching out in Abq this weekend.

I put a Christian Death Only Theater Of Pain LP and a My Jerusalem Preachers LP in my cart on Amazon and it came out to $31 something. 2 dollars short of $35 for free shipping and I searched all dam afternoon for something cheap I could add and nothing. So all that stuff just sits in my cart. I'm sad.

I initially had Fleetwood Rumours in place of My Jerusalem but found it was a single disc and not 180.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

I'll sleep on it and decide maybe I'll have better luck searching out in Abq this weekend.

Are you Rez's dad?

Swansong just had simple catchy riffs and you can clearly distinguish all the instruments easily. My biggest beef with a lot of new death metal, new Cannibal in particular is that it is all tuned so damn low it is hard to tell what anyone is doing and it sounds like a muddled mess.

Tune it low. Play it slow. Smoke some dro.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic