I would consider buying that 4MM 2015 TP, if you wanna throw out a price.

Like I said, not really actively looking to get rid of it unless someone has a great price/trade up. It isn't something I am as opposed to selling ever as my metal stuff but it isn't something I am actively looking to get rid of either. I'd probably be more open to a trade for a difficult to find piece that I have been wanting. If not I am more than happy to keep it though, it is a neat piece.

I don't waaaaaaanna wait a year for it. WAHHHHHH.

Exclusive's are so fucking dumb. It's really fantastic. Way more open exploration, Lara gets her ass kicked a lot more (not sure how that is possible) and some better mechanics. I'm playing on the hardest mode, so resources are hard to come by and it makes it much more interesting. It also makes it harder to level up, so getting perks and skill points is a bit harder. 

They got rid of multiplayer, which sorta sucks since it was a lot of fun, but hardly anyone played it so I can see why.

Exclusive's are so fucking dumb. It's really fantastic. Way more open exploration, Lara gets her ass kicked a lot more (not sure how that is possible) and some better mechanics. I'm playing on the hardest mode, so resources are hard to come by and it makes it much more interesting. It also makes it harder to level up, so getting perks and skill points is a bit harder.

They got rid of multiplayer, which sorta sucks since it was a lot of fun, but hardly anyone played it so I can see why.

I never touched the MP portion of the first one. ::shrug::

Any time anyone talks about that band Sports. I think they're talking about my friends in SPORTS

(It's Elvis Costello worship stuff, so if you dig him you might like them.)

I can't get super into Sports. though and I kind of wish I could.

New Tomb Raider is so damn addicting. They did such a fanatic job on them. It's like Uncharted without the shitty controls. 

I loved the first one and really want to play it, but don't really want to pay $60 for it. I'd rent it, but that's pretty pricy these days as well.

I was just at my parents eating dinner, and my 2 year old nephew kept begging to watch the Charlie Brown Christmas Special. He has only seen it once or twice before, but somehow he has all of charlie browns memorized (and if he can't say words, he makes sounds close enugh). It was hilarious. He loves dancing with them too. Silly kids.

Now I have a horrible migraine, so I should nap it away.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic