Sounds awesome. Hope everything is improving in just the short time you've been back.

I'm sure that won't be too hard, because nerdy or not, who does not like Star Wars?!

I am neutral about Star Wars. Loved it when I was 8. Now I just don't care.

Got an OG A New Hope laserdisc for a quarter. Except it predates the "A new hope" shit and just says Star Wars

OG is the only way to watch those. I used to have a laser disc rip of all 3 on a DVD, but can't find them.

Question

If i get my niece an Amazon gift card thingy can she make a account and use it without having a credit/debit card? She's like 16 or does she need a card on file

I believe so. You have the option to use gift card as payment, so I don't see why it'd still need a credit/debit card.

Much obliged, Señor Thomas

No problem.

Why do I still check out daily stats? I already know the outcome... I broke 100 calls on Tuesday. That is too many calls in one day.

im bummed the earliest I can see star wars is Saturday night, so im walking a thin line not to see spoilers.

Ouch. I'm watching it tomorrow morning. I'm staying off Facebook (always those assholes in groups that like to ruin stuff) and everything else basically. Other than here. I don't think anyone will ruin it

I wasn't planning on seeing a Star War anytime soon, but I guess my work rented out a theater for Saturday night and they gave all the employees tickets, so I'm going.

That's pretty awesome.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic