I don't like Jimmy johns at all, i went to Jersey Mike's once and wasn't impressed. Which wich and Schlotzsky's are ok, but I don't seek them out. The only good sandwich places are local, we have a deli which is somewhat healthy but tasty and they have killer coffee and then we have this place a taste of philly, some family born in philly opened it and it's the best cheese steak I've had, although I've never been to philly. I pretty much make my own sandwiches

I don't like Jimmy johns at all, i went to Jersey Mike's once and wasn't impressed. Which wich and Schlotzsky's are ok, but I don't seek them out. The only good sandwich places are local, we have a deli which is somewhat healthy but tasty and they have killer coffee and then we have this place a taste of philly, some family born in philly opened it and it's the best cheese steak I've had, although I've never been to philly. I pretty much make my own sandwiches

I use the mini baguette loaves from Costco, cut them in half horizontally, and stick ham in the middle.

Totally forgot drunk Kevin made baked spaghetti last night, I'm even impressed with it sober so I must not have been overreacting when I ate like 2/3 of the tray last night. Had like 5 bags of italian cheeses leftover from making pizzas a couple days after Xmas. So I made a tomato sauce from scratch, and cooked the spaghetti and tossed it in olive oil before sticking it in a casserole dish and pouring the sauce and copious amounts of parmasean and other italian cheeses over the top and baking it for a half hour or so. I can't believe I didn't almost burn down the house like rez, let alone it coming out perfect 

It seems like you are the real troll here. Be honest are you GatorprideSONNN? Everyone on here thinks it is you. 

i need to know whats happening in your sig gif

Guys! Guys! I'm white and called someone white! I'm so racist. Oh my god. Hahahahahahahaha. That dude who accused me is an idiot. OP's profile tells me he is a 17yr old kid. No fuck he isn't a WASP. That dude is as dumb as OP. Hahaha oh man. Excuse me while I die of laughter. I love how out of all that I typed (all of which was joking to create a response), that dude focused on that.

I'm so glad I did it cause it worked. So much quote worthy stuff.

Shame it got locked.

thats why i quoted him and asked if he was reaching lol

I'm beyond hyped for the Twin Peaks return 

Going to sell some crappy records on here super cheap 

www.twitter.com

i need to know whats happening in your sig gif

thats why i quoted him and asked if he was reaching lol

www.twitter.com

I was watching Jeopardy and this jack ass won and as the camera zoomed in on him, he was laughing like a professional creep, then it appears he licked the air real fast and then smiled and put his hand over his mouth. I saw this and rewound it and recorded it and then turned it into a GIF. 

Thomas, got my money pit, it's splatter! Didn't sound bad at all, not super dynamic on side one though. Sent you a pic on the book of faces.

Looks good. Yeah, side A sounds off. It does not sound bad, just off and a bit muddy. I wonder if they crammed too much onto it. Side B sounds fine.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic