Yo, you can make fun of the Front Bottoms all you want but there is a p damn accurate description of my panic attacks in Flashlight.

IT GOES IN, IN. OUT THROUGH THE MOUTH. BREATHING EXCERCISES I WILL NEVER FIGURE OUT TIL I AM RUNNING IN CIRCLES, WALKING IN CIRCLES, CRAWLING IN CIRCLES OR LAYING ON THE GROOUUNNNDD.

Yo, you can make fun of the Front Bottoms all you want but there is a p damn accurate description of my panic attacks in Flashlight.

IT GOES IN, IN. OUT THROUGH THE MOUTH. BREATHING EXCERCISES I WILL NEVER FIGURE OUT TIL I AM RUNNING IN CIRCLES, WALKING IN CIRCLES, CRAWLING IN CIRCLES OR LAYING ON THE GROOUUNNNDD.

OH HEY YUP THAT SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT

I'm cool with it as long as they sound good live still.

We all know The Blood Brothers could full on be like, hey, we need money bad so we're gonna play shows and I would be the first one to buy tickets in MI no doubt. The best band ever.

They did that already, for that fest in Cali

I have mine packed up in my closet. Keeping it for FFXV and KH3 then it goes for sale

I never beat KH2, so don't care to play 3. New FF would be cool, but I just don't care enough about video games anymore for it to be worth it. I'll probably sell it, and just get a cheap blu-ray player that can do Netflix/Plex for the rare times I watch a movie.

I think Halo 2 made it to my ignore list within 24 hours, he's a record setter!

That is very impressive. I don't think he was here longer than a week or two before his ban.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic