about 2 feet. plus snowdrifts =\

Yeah, fuck that, that sounds terrible. Be safe driving today. I'm sure a lot of stuff is cleared, but as you said, there can't be anywhere to put all that snow, so parking lots and side roads must suck.

2/3 of my W2's are here, so hopefully I can start doing my taxes. The one I'm waiting on was the job I was at for a week, so I only have one paycheck, so I can probably do it off the pay stub if need be. I don't feel like calling them, but will if I don't see it soon.

sort of lol. i live in an apt complex so its recommended that we dont attempt to move the snow only bc theres nowhere to put it. our landscaping guys also do the snow removal and theyre like "ummmm we gotta figure out where to put all this." theres nowhere to park now. they dug my car out yesterday morning by request (there was 9 sq ft of snow in front of my car alone) and i had a hard time getting out of my spot bc all the wind blew a bunch of snow underneath my car. i was almost beached on it bc there was so much under there. once i got out though they never came around to clear out my spot. my bf told me to park in his spot since it was a bit more cleared out than mine but it froze overnight leaving my tires frozen to the ground lol.

my bf has a subaru crosstrek so he just parked on a snow bank and tore it out of there this morning with no issue lol

That's rough

Yeah, fuck that, that sounds terrible. Be safe driving today. I'm sure a lot of stuff is cleared, but as you said, there can't be anywhere to put all that snow, so parking lots and side roads must suck.

thanks i'm gonna leave early and try my best. if i run into trouble im gonna turn around lol

That's rough

:(

Morning room dweller. I'm getting slack and sleeping later the past few days...thus my lack of early morning post. Hope everyone is having a good Monday. Not you Taco King, I know Monday is your arch nemesis, but you had a smoothie already so keep the grumbles down about those damned Pats ;)

Morning y'all. I went back and revisited QOTSA - Songs For The Deaf on the way to work this morning...haven't listened to that album in a good number of years, and it's even better than I remember it being. How's everyone's Monday?

I NEED A SAGA...WHAT'S THE SAGA??? YOU CAN'T EVEN HEAR IT!!!

Morning y'all. I went back and revisited QOTSA - Songs For The Deaf on the way to work this morning...haven't listened to that album in a good number of years, and it's even better than I remember it being. How's everyone's Monday?

I love that album. I snagged a boot from someone on the boards a while back, sounds pretty damn good.

It's actually one of the QOTSA I enjoy least. Probably more because I never want to hear the singles ever again. S/T and Lullabies are my go tos.

I recommend not listening to any of that album for about 7 years, then giving it a start to finish listen. Seems to have worked for me. Haha.

Yesssssssssss. I ran out of money so I haven't made it past the 8th volume yet but it's so good !

Last time I bought stuff I went through instocktrades and made sure I ordered $50 worth for free shipping. Their prices on new stuff are like everyone else's used prices (actually lower a lot of times). It kind of stinks having to wait to put in a bigger order...but it's awesome to get a big shipment of comics to read!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic