Just got word that the site issue has been addressed and fixed. It will take about 72 hours for the auto-warning to drop off for some.

I think someone went and reported VC out of spite. And I have a pretty good guess on who it may have been.

I have all his contact info if you find out it was him and they want to do something about it. Full name, address, etc.

Hey I wont be posting anymore but just wanted to clarify that third acct was not me, it was a kid in a chatroom that I was talking to about this hilarious situation.

And I did not report the site, despite how ugly a handful of you have proven to be. 

Let's rewind and talk about this "hilarious situation".

• You posted uselessly and incessantly
  • None of your posts were of ANY actual useful info, sans maybe 1 or 2
  • You went through and systematically downvoted a ton of member's posts, and when I publicly called you out on this fact, you went to a mod and basically told them I outed you for something you should not have been doing anyway.
  • You got a two week suspension, because you abused the system.
  • You created a second account that posted just as much, and almost as uselessly.
  • And claimed this account wasn't you, up and down, but here you are now, saying it was?
  • Someone created an account to defend you, was just as annoying and useless.

Did I miss anything?

ugh some tortilla soup does sound good...even though I hate soup...it pisses me off actually. but if someone brought me soup Id eat it...or drink it, or whatever it is you do with soup. see that's what pisses me off!? WHAT IS SOUP!!!

soup is liquid, and liquid is important when you are sick. sorry you don't feel well though. always seems to happen after an awesome vacation or a stretch of days of, doesn't it?

Just found out Goodyear is finally extending their employee tire discount to contractors, so I'll be getting a few codes for 35% off tires. Need new tires, so it's perfect. Time to quit afterwards.

You guys remember Teenage Eric, I wonder whatever happened to him. The other was a girl who I can't remember who use to post like 300 times a day. Also, Puddinghat. If any of you still exist but have different names let me know.

teen eric is here under another name. do u mean logan? and i miss puddinghat.

You guys remember Teenage Eric, I wonder whatever happened to him. The other was a girl who I can't remember who use to post like 300 times a day. Also, Puddinghat. If any of you still exist but have different names let me know.

Eric is Green Tea Pappi or whatever. Always forget to block him and I can't on mobile, I tried.

ugh some tortilla soup does sound good...even though I hate soup...it pisses me off actually. but if someone brought me soup Id eat it...or drink it, or whatever it is you do with soup. see that's what pisses me off!? WHAT IS SOUP!!!

Tortilla soup is amazing. I don't recommend it when you're sick though. And soup is amazing.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic