My only RSD plea:

If someone sees the Self Defense Family 12" or the Nirvana - Bleach tribute from Robotic Empire please please please grab me one. I have way too much shit to do that day and won't be anywhere near a record store. Although I'm not sure the store here even does RSD

I'm only going to be grabbing the Lush boxset and it shouldn't be difficult, so I'll keep a lookout for you. I grabbed the Nirvana tribute last year for Matt and it was no problem.

I'm only going to be grabbing the Lush boxset and it shouldn't be difficult, so I'll keep a lookout for you. I grabbed the Nirvana tribute last year for Matt and it was no problem.

Are you going early? There is something I want that I'm worried won't be around by the time I get there..and thats mewithoutYou's Ten Stories. If you happen to see one of those lying around!

Are you going early? There is something I want that I'm worried won't be around by the time I get there..and thats mewithoutYou's Ten Stories. If you happen to see one of those lying around!

I don't have anything else going on that day, So I think I'll go pretty early. Not many people go the the same store I do so it's relatively easy to grab whatever I need. I went about an hour early last year and I was fourth in line. I'll grab it for you if I see it.

Spinning Red Sparrows - At the Soundless Dawn for the first time in forever.

12 years later I'm still pissed my mom wouldn't let me drive the hour and a half to see the Converge/Cave In/Between the Buried and Me/Red Sparrows show. Like, just look at that fucking lineup. LOOK AT IT. TICKETS WERE TEN GOD DAMN DOLLARS.

I think it's hilarious how much shit on RSD is pretty much worthless. Some shit will sit around forever, but never anything anyone wants. I went to a shop in New Orleans and they had a bin of past RSD releases for 50% off. There was shit from as far back as three years ago.

Of course, anything worthwhile is always a huge pain in the ass.

Anyone going out for RSD: I'll take a Bleach tribute if you can. It's the only thing I want and I already know my local shop isn't getting it. (Graywhale for the win.)

Spinning Red Sparrows - At the Soundless Dawn for the first time in forever.

12 years later I'm still pissed my mom wouldn't let me drive the hour and a half to see the Converge/Cave In/Between the Buried and Me/Red Sparrows show. Like, just look at that fucking lineup. LOOK AT IT. TICKETS WERE TEN GOD DAMN DOLLARS.

That sounds like the best line up in history.

If anyone wants something from RSD text me and lets coordinate it so we don't end up with extras from people buying multiples. I'm down to help I just want to get shit sorted out.

We should do a group chat of people who are wanting stuff and people who are hunting. That way people know immediately when someone is able to grab something. Updates in real time, YO.

The one time I actually waited in line super early and tried to get shit it was a complete bust. I did however get to witness some dude have a meltdown because they were raffeling the one copy of some Dave Matthews Band box set they got in. That was worth it.

That sounds well worth it. DMB fans are fucking hilarious.

We should do a group chat of people who are wanting stuff and people who are hunting. That way people know immediately when someone is able to grab something. Updates in real time, YO.

That's works too. If everyone PMs me their email address for Hangouts I can set one up tomorrow for us and we can avoid the clusterfuck of the thread and just do a ST RSD Request thing.

I'm down.

Now go watch the Lemmy doc.

Cool. I think there's 10 slots in Hangouts so that should be enough for the regulars right? If not I'll look for a different program.

And I know I've had a full inbox but I just deleted 20 or so old messages so we should be good to go. I'll take a better look tomorrow though. 

Cool. I think there's 10 slots in Hangouts so that should be enough for the regulars right? If not I'll look for a different program.

And I know I've had a full inbox but I just deleted 20 or so old messages so we should be good to go. I'll take a better look tomorrow though.

I use hangouts as my texting app so I'm not sure of the restrictions on any other platform honestly, but I don't see why not.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic