Excuse me while I watch these tonight:

Disney_-_Brink.jpgJohnnytsunamifilm.jpg

These covers remind me of some late 80s/early 90s movie I loved as a kid. It was about some kid that got a magic skateboard in the mail and suddenly he fucking ripped. At the end some old Japanese guy tells him the board is not magic, but he's a dope ass skate genius. Anyone know what movie I'm talking about? Cause I do not.

These covers remind me of some late 80s/early 90s movie I loved as a kid. It was about some kid that got a magic skateboard in the mail and suddenly he fucking ripped. At the end some old Japanese guy tells him the board is not magic, but he's a dope ass skate genius. Anyone know what movie I'm talking about? Cause I do not.

Does the Skateboard talk? If so, The Skateboard Kid.

Holy shit, that is pretty insane. That'd be a lot of fun, but that plastic has to be slick as fuck.

I ordered some deck rails for the when I skate the cement park. Need to get new wheels (58-60mm) and 9" trucks. I'm so ready to skate all those bowls and pools. UGH. I will never kickflip again. Just pure carving, and grinding.

I ordered some deck rails for the when I skate the cement park. Need to get new wheels (58-60mm) and 9" trucks. I'm so ready to skate all those bowls and pools. UGH. I will never kickflip again. Just pure carving, and grinding.

I never skated bowls, but I loved carving on hills and shit (and when snowboarding). I wonder if I can still land a kickflip, it's been like 15 years since my last attempt. Knowing me, I'd try and fall and break my leg.

I never skated bowls, but I loved carving on hills and shit (and when snowboarding). I wonder if I can still land a kickflip, it's been like 15 years since my last attempt. Knowing me, I'd try and fall and break my leg.

Vert was my forte. Street was alright, but I always enjoyed mini ramps, grinding coping, and grabs more. I honestly hate flip tricks on flat ground. All I do on flat ground is old school stuff. Mike V is my favorite skater, so my style is a lot like his.

I've never had the privilege to skate a bowl, but holy wah does that look like a blast!

Stoked that in a week we're finally getting warm enough weather to get back to it! Just need to sand and paint my deck and grab some new trucks :)

Vert was my forte. Street was alright, but I always enjoyed mini ramps, grinding coping, and grabs more. I honestly hate flip tricks on flat ground. All I do on flat ground is old school stuff. Mike V is my favorite skater, so my style is a lot like his.

Tranny/no-comply/slappy stuff is the funnest shit ever. I've lost a lot of my flip tricks the last few years but fucking around on a little quarter pipe or bank will never get old.

anyone interested in a Bossk Audio Noir (purple/1000) for cheap (like shipping plus a few tacos?) let me know. I gave the homie Jason my /300 for being a homie and this /1000 is a replacement they sent me. still not feeling this record unfortunately.

I'll check it out and see. Cheap records are always good.

Also, to all kids out there: GO WATCH ALL THE ADULT SWIM CARTOONS EVER.

Here is some history:

If you've never seen Home Movies you need to change that right now. Brandon Small did this before he did Metalocalypse. H J Benajamin is in it as well. It's a cult classic.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0197159/

I remember watching Home Movies when it premiered on UPN.

I also remember when UPN existed.

Yeah, and they cancelled the show after 5 episodes. You can see why UPN doesn't exist anymore.

The first season is my favorite cause of the squigglevision. Also, don't know if you this or not, but Louis CK, and Mitch Hedberg both did voice parts. 

Also, one of the best cartoon tv songs ever:

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic