When the piss anf shit themselves, it is even worse.

Yeah, I can imagine that makes for a fun cramped ride.

Year of the Rabbit is good, and so is LP1, never dug anything after that.

Are people still getting sick from Chipotle? I ate it yesterday and feel like death today. I wonder if it's in my head, or just a coincidence and something else is making me sick.

I forgot I never bought any of those Knapsack reissues. I wish they would repress those domestically, the international shipping killed it for me. Arctic Rodeo puts out some cool stuff though

I have the Silver Sweepstakes repress. It sounds really damn good. I don't remember importing it, must have got it from a distro. It's been ages though.

Anyone in here looking for Xiu Xiu playing the music of Twin Peaks on saturday? I'm listening right now and it's amazing. I was one of the lucky few who got to see them playing this set live last summer, so hearing these studio recordings is kind of a blast.

It looks pretty cool, too:

IMG_0124_zpszfeotjoi.jpg?t=1460386280

So that Fugazi record I snagged yesterday at Goodwill was a first press. That's kind of neat. :)

Also, this is one of the other records I got:

https://www.discogs.com/%E5%BC%B5%E5%9C%8B%E6%A6%AE-A-Better-Tomorrow-%E7%95%B6%E5%B9%B4%E6%83%85/master/846768

(mine is the version from Hong Kong though.)

Can't find the info on the other one yet.

Anyone in here looking for Xiu Xiu playing the music of Twin Peaks on saturday? I'm listening right now and it's amazing. I was one of the lucky few who got to see them playing this set live last summer, so hearing these studio recordings is kind of a blast.

Wait...WHAT?!

dammit, I do want that. ugh

They have a well publicized issue with E. Coli

I know they did, but that was in the fall... so kinda figured they sorta it out. I know one store here had a case of it.

I'll probably stop by the 2 stores I pass every day on my way home from work. That'll be after 4 pm, so not sure if it'll be left, but I can grab it if it is.

I'm trying to quit drinking pop, so I bought a filter water bottle and the damn filter does not stay in place so I'm just drinking nasty tap water. Oh well, no pop yesterday or today, so we'll see how it goes. Saves $3 today at work by not buying a drinking in the morning and at lunch.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic