Seriously?? Folks.... I'm totally dumbfounded at the generosity of the people here. Thank you so much for the amazing gifts Kevin! Everything came in wonderful shape, and I had to do a triple take when I realized what was in that package! You forced my hand now, because you sent me a Self Defense Family record, now I have to start buying the others because I can't just watch it sit alone on the shelf, it's part of a family after all... You really are amazing, and I will be smiling greatly the rest of this weekend for sure :) 

Seriously?? Folks.... I'm totally dumbfounded at the generosity of the people here. Thank you so much for the amazing gifts Kevin! Everything came in wonderful shape, and I had to do a triple take when I realized what was in that package! You forced my hand now, because you sent me a Self Defense Family record, now I have to start buying the others because I can't just watch it sit alone on the shelf, it's part of a family after all... You really are amazing, and I will be smiling greatly the rest of this weekend for sure :)

Glad you like it, dude! I saw you post about getting into SDF and I was like "Well shit, I've got an extra around here somewhere..." Total coincidence that both records I sent you were green, Great Green One.

Did I remember to throw in a Fuck Donald Trump sticker? Cause I meant to.

This board I tell ya... <3

Glad you like it, dude! I saw you post about getting into SDF and I was like "Well shit, I've got an extra around here somewhere..." Total coincidence that both records I sent you were green, Great Green One.

Did I remember to throw in a Fuck Donald Trump sticker? Cause I meant to.

Yes you did! It was the first thing I saw, and had to shoot a picture to my friend Ian who is the biggest Trump hater I know. He loved it!! TWIAB is playing now and sounds fabulous!! I'm gonna pass along the kindness you and others here have shown me by sending another room member something I've had for ages but would like it to have a new home. Above all you have helped me feel great today so thank you for that more than anything :)

Last night there was a dude at the bar that was in his late 60s/early70s rocking out to Napalm Death's set while wearing a fly fishing vest. His other battle vest was probably at the dry cleaners.

That's fuckin' metal right there! I've seen the Melvins a few times, but am jealous you got to see Melt Banana. I'm sure that was an eardrum scorcher for sure..

Yes you did! It was the first thing I saw, and had to shoot a picture to my friend Ian who is the biggest Trump hater I know. He loved it!! TWIAB is playing now and sounds fabulous!! I'm gonna pass along the kindness you and others here have shown me by sending another room member something I've had for ages but would like it to have a new home. Above all you have helped me feel great today so thank you for that more than anything :)

Awesome! That makes me feel pretty good today as well.

Over the last decade and a half I've gotten a lot of love and support from friends who were strangers from the internet. Feels good to be able to pay that forward.

Both bands are great live.  I saw Melvins play a small brewery when I was living in Montana, that was a real fun show.

First time I saw Melvins they didn't speak the entire time. They played, and between songs one would walk over to a sign on the side of the stage that had their logo on one side and Thank You on the other,and turn it around and back. Next time was like the Buzz Osbourne show. I think he talked more than they played lol

That's fuckin' metal right there! I've seen the Melvins a few times, but am jealous you got to see Melt Banana. I'm sure that was an eardrum scorcher for sure..

Melt-Banana was crazy. So much noise from only two people.

I wore earplugs the entire show, and my ears were still ringing like crazy afterwards.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic