Too many bugs for me... like mosquitos... my blood must be like crack for them.

Mosquitos do suck, but I'm generally lucky and barely get bitten. My blood must taste terrible.

it's a college town, and it has low unemployment and I have family there so it seems hopeful

That makes more sense, and sounds like a good move for you. Good luck!

Mosquitos do suck, but I'm generally lucky and barely get bitten. My blood must taste terrible.

That makes more sense, and sounds like a good move for you. Good luck!

thanks it's not set in stone, but I have an opportunity to get out of here so I think I'll probably take it unless a better opportunity comes along first

thanks it's not set in stone, but I have an opportunity to get out of here so I think I'll probably take it unless a better opportunity comes along first

It's always worth a shot, and you can always move again if you don't like it.

Morning King and Dom.

It's always worth a shot, and you can always move again if you don't like it.

Morning King and Dom.

Also true which is why I'm not sweating it. I'm ready for an adventure, if nothing else I hope I can at least find a job, save up and go somewhere else. Going to make a trip out to California and see friends this summer too, so I can put my feelers out while I'm there as well

It's early. I'm going back to bed.

I want to go back to bed :(.

I just realized, I'm going to have a hell of a time leaving work tonight I think. Somehow the Smashing Pumpkins are playing a sold out show for the first concert at the newly opened Goodyear Hall here. 

I want to go back to bed :(.

I just realized, I'm going to have a hell of a time leaving work tonight I think. Somehow the Smashing Pumpkins are playing a sold out show for the first concert at the newly opened Goodyear Hall here. 

think everyone but Darcy is back, I know James at least played one show with them

James is playing with them sporadically. He wasn't at the SLC show. It was amazing though. This was only my second time seeing them, but it was incredible. There was a nice career spanning setlist, the concert hall type venue suited the show well, and Billy was super friendly and talkative the whole night.

Damn, one of my really good friend's mom passed away suddenly the other day. She was fine, and then hospitalized at the end of last week. I don't really know what to say to him. I'm really bad with death, not cause I'm a wreck, but I'm sort of disconnected from it. It honestly doesn't bother me cause it's a guarantee in life. So I look at it logically. All I can think of is just hang with him to take his mind off it.

Damn, one of my really good friend's mom passed away suddenly the other day. She was fine, and then hospitalized at the end of last week. I don't really know what to say to him. I'm really bad with death, not cause I'm a wreck, but I'm sort of disconnected from it. It honestly doesn't bother me cause it's a guarantee in life. So I look at it logically. All I can think of is just hang with him to take his mind off it.

Usually the best thing to say is just... "Hey man, sorry about your mom. :/ " and then just be there for him. :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic