Hey Matt, were you ever able to balance out your What ratio to add me?

Trying to find a summer job today but have no clue where to start looking. I'll drop an application at a few record shops, but where else? Do I just go in to a store and ask if they're hiring?

Write up a resume to take with you. It might seem weird, but a lot of places have done away with applications.

Feel free to send any more Caspian if you get bored my dude.

Sent everything except YATC which I will upload tonight.

Hey Matt, were you ever able to balance out your What ratio to add me?

Trying to find a summer job today but have no clue where to start looking. I'll drop an application at a few record shops, but where else? Do I just go in to a store and ask if they're hiring?

It's getting there. And like John said, just take your résumé with you.

Write up a resume to take with you. It might seem weird, but a lot of places have done away with applications.

Oh, I figured at this level it'd just be a packet or something I'd have to fill out like what is on Zia's page. Guess I'd better figure out how to put together a resume.

Sent everything except YATC which I will upload tonight.

It's getting there. And like John said, just take your résumé with you.

Alright, cool, no worries.

I MADE DOM LISTEN TO RED HOUSE PAINTERS

Step one complete... good work my young cohort ;)

I listened to Rollercoaster and I'll say this: 

A. I liked it

B. The second half was significantly better

C. I'll need to hear it more to adjust to the sheer slowness of it. Some of it really dragged.

A. I liked it

C. I'll need to hear it more to adjust to the sheer slowness of it. Some of it really dragged.

IT WAS GOOD NO EXCUSES OR CONDITIONS. 

I think I am going to be at the mall soon, I guess I will stop in a few stores and ask about employment opportunities and come back with a resume this evening/tomorrow if anywhere I want is hiring. Do I have to be 21 to work front of the house at a restaurant if they have a bar? Because that could maybe be fun if I am allowed to. I think I will go ask at Guitar Center this evening too.

Hey Kevin/Cool Dom/Blade/Jon/other Mountain Goats fans,

Beat The Champ is on amazon for ~$12 PPD right now.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00SM797ZW/ref=sr_1_5_twi_lp__2_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1462044582&sr=8-5&keywords=mountain+goats+vinyl

(Cool Dom...haha)

I got mine for $14 on a Hastings sale, and I thought I'd never have a better deal...ha!

To everyone else, definitely worth it. Good record.

A. I liked it

C. I'll need to hear it more to adjust to the sheer slowness of it. Some of it really dragged.

Even as a huge RHP fan, I don't follow the division that feels like Rollercoaster was his best work ever. The slowness I can understand needing some getting used to, it does drag but that's part of its magic and having the patience to take it in is a needed tool. It's subjective to each person's different taste, but your willingness to give it a go is noble enough sir

Even as a huge RHP fan, I don't follow the division that feels like Rollercoaster was his best work ever. The slowness I can understand needing some getting used to, it does drag but that's part of its magic and having the patience to take it in is a needed tool. It's subjective to each person's different taste, but your willingness to give it a go is noble enough sir

Less willingness and more being sick of me telling him too I think :P

KEVIN WHAT'S GOING ON? IS XXXXXX GOING TO HAPPEN? WHO IS HE?

My ex used to demand I tell her if her guesses about what was going to happen were right. Or she would just demand I tell her what was going to happen. I never would so she'd just look the movies up on Wikipedia. This would always result in a screaming argument.

What's protocol. Do I just walk up and ask for an application somewhere?

Check their company websites first. A lot of places only have online apps so if you ask in person you'll just be directed to the website.

Then later go in and ask for a manager, introduce yourself, and say you want to check up on your application.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic