Just now, himynameisShane said:

Hahahah I thought I saw someone who looked like you for a split second. And then I was like yeahhhh no fucking way he is here

Haha. The National is a fantastic venue though, right? Always so fun to shoot there, and the acoustics are great. You can stand all the way in the back and still have a good time.  Their green room is so legit, too. That place was an old theater that was converted into a venue, and they left everything as is so it's so cool to explore that place.

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

Haha. The National is a fantastic venue though, right? Always so fun to shoot there, and the acoustics are great. You can stand all the way in the back and still have a good time.  Their green room is so legit, too. That place was an old theater that was converted into a venue, and they left everything as is so it's so cool to explore that place.

Yeah it sounded incredible.

Surprisingly there weren't a lot of tumblr girls. It was a pretty solid crowd.

26 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

A Day to Remember are playing like 20 minutes from here with like Coheed and Cambria, Anthrax, Megadeath, and Five Finger Death Punch. Really weird and shitty fest. A bunch of other terrible bands and fucking Scott Stapp

A radio station here just had their fest headlined by Death Cab For Cutie and The Offspring. Super weird combination.

1 minute ago, chkadea said:

Good evening guys! Hope you got to have a beautiful Sunday (and all the moms did, too)!

Digging all of the excellent movie talk with Jarmusch, Coen bros., and Tarantino

Not sure if this is new news, but I heard that Interview with the Vampire was being remade of all things...just, why?

Cause Hollywood is lazy as fuck.

1 hour ago, chkadea said:

Good evening guys! Hope you got to have a beautiful Sunday (and all the moms did, too)!

Digging all of the excellent movie talk with Jarmusch, Coen bros., and Tarantino

Not sure if this is new news, but I heard that Interview with the Vampire was being remade of all things...just, why?

The worst part is the director wants Jared Leto for Lestat

2 minutes ago, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

Oh, also if a band SUCKS I will make fun of them online and to friends but I still watch most of their set.

I once watched an entire Heavy Heavy Low Low set because I didn't want to be rude. I walked into the venue like "I'm sure I'm late enough that I missed HHLL" only to see them walk out on stage to start. I still watched them and didn't do any rude shit even though they're fucking terrible.

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I once watched an entire Heavy Heavy Low Low set because I didn't want to be rude. I walked into the venue like "I'm sure I'm late enough that I missed HHLL" only to see them walk out on stage to start. I still watched them and didn't do any rude shit even though they're fucking terrible.

You're stronger than I. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic