You know that thing people do where they ignore a thing that's popular for a really long time, just because they think it looks stupid, and then one day out of boredom they finally check it out, and then it turns out that thing they thought was fuckin' DUMB is actually kinda cool? Which is to say, I'm watching Supernatural on Netflix now, and it doesn't suck.

Also, howdy Small Talk! I missed y'inz.

1 minute ago, thebilljim said:

You know that thing people do where they ignore a thing that's popular for a really long time, just because they think it looks stupid, and then one day out of boredom they finally check it out, and then it turns out that thing they thought was fuckin' DUMB is actually kinda cool? Which is to say, I'm watching Supernatural on Netflix now, and it doesn't suck.

Also, howdy Small Talk! I missed y'inz.

Based on the people at my school who watch it I'm pretty inclined to think it sucks.

Here's Kim's setlist from the last time I saw them. Mark Ibold was playing bass with them after he had just finished the Pavement reunion tour in 2010. Thruston introduced him to the audience and then made us boo him for not playing a show in SLC. haha

BPg0et7l.jpg

Edited by Youinreverse

6 minutes ago, Youinreverse said:

Here's Kim's setlist from the last time I saw them. Mark Ibold was playing bass with them after he had just finished the Pavement reunion tour in 2010. Thruston introduced him to the audience and then made us boo him for not playing a show in SLC. haha

BPg0et7l.jpg

Holy shit I just jazzed my pants a bit

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic