Just now, nancy_raygun said:

That's weird, I feel like I deleted one of my posts just a day or two ago because it posted twice.  Is this new to today?

And if we can't edit, does that mean we can't go back through our sale threads and cross-out what's been sold?

i do believe it is new. or at least fresh (1-2 days old)

16 minutes ago, texan4life said:

Nice! well good job, hope you got that or higher!

<3

7 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

I've been thinking about One Flew Over all day...I guess I want it to go on record for @Bladewillisisdead that after seeing it, I can no longer truly say I hate movies.

I don't hate movies they're just low on my list of priorities.

24 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

I've been thinking about One Flew Over all day...I guess I want it to go on record for @Bladewillisisdead that after seeing it, I can no longer truly say I hate movies.

If you want I can throw a small list together of shit to check out. I made a fairly comprehensive one for Rez awhile back and I'm sure he did nothing with it. But I'm all about trying to educate others on cinema.

24 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

If you want I can throw a small list together of shit to check out. I made a fairly comprehensive one for Rez awhile back and I'm sure he did nothing with it. But I'm all about trying to educate others on cinema.

2 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

4 and up gets credit at most schools nowadays

Teacher told me it was a 3 on the AP World but I dunno

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I WAS GOING TO WATCH IT ALL BUT I LOST THE PAPER I WROTE IT ON AND COULDN'T FIND YOUR POST AGAIN

1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

Of course changing the belt on my turntable made it go slower. Weird. I guess I need to take it back to the got it from. If it costs too much to fix, he can buy it back and I'll get a new one.

Sounds like a motor issue. More tension would be harder for it to turn, hence a slower new belt. 

***I'm dumb, band is called SCOUR if interested***

I know Phil Anselmo is an asshat but damn he makes good music. Has guys from pig destroyer and cattle decap. brutal

Edit: was trying to link you fools but shit isn't work. This new format sucks

Edited by KingTacoMunster

15 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

I know Phil Anselmo is an asshat but damn he makes good music. Has guys from pig destroyer and cattle decap. brutal

Edit: was trying to link you fools but shit isn't work. This new format sucks

His little brother was in my graduating class in high school. And he is an asshat for sure. He owns a pretty sweet haunted house though.

26 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

His little brother was in my graduating class in high school. And he is an asshat for sure. He owns a pretty sweet haunted house though.

Dope. I can't wait to go to Nola one day and check everything. Those cemeteries, haunted houses and voodoo shit is right up my alley

Edited by KingTacoMunster

6 minutes ago, jhulud said:

That SCOUR track is fuckin' awesome. I love black metal and they've done it very well. Pleasantly surprised how it was pulled off. I look forward to the whole album. 

Maybe I'll start a PO Soon? thread in gleeful anticipation, yes? 

;)

And please do. I need more black metal in my life.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic