I hate eating too, but my anxiety makes me feel like I have to. It sorta mimics hypoglycemia, but I've been tested for it and diabetes a ton and don't have it. I feel like I need to eat all the time, when I used to only eat once a day. It's weird. I hate sleep too, feels like I'm wasting time I could be doing something else. Damn human body needing sleep and food.

There is a lot to do at O'hare, but last time I just sat by my gate since they kept switching it every few hours. I did eat McDonalds (ewww) since it was the only thing by my gate.

Edited by Thomas³

1 minute ago, Thomas³ said:

I hate eating too, but my anxiety makes me feel like I have to. It sorta mimics hypoglycemia, but I've been tested for it and diabetes a ton and don't have it. I feel like I need to eat all the time, when I used to only eat once a day. It's weird.

One of those new meds I got switched to last month has Loss of Appetite as a side effect, so I've been eating less and less at each meal since and I'm sure that is contributing to my nausea and dizziness as well, but I can't force myself to eat when nothing is appetizing you know? 

Side note: This new Frameworks album is killing me! Soooo good

31 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

One of those new meds I got switched to last month has Loss of Appetite as a side effect, so I've been eating less and less at each meal since and I'm sure that is contributing to my nausea and dizziness as well, but I can't force myself to eat when nothing is appetizing you know? 

Side note: This new Frameworks album is killing me! Soooo good

That's not fun. Hopefully it wears off when your body gets used to the meds.

1 hour ago, chkadea said:

I'm with you on all of this. Flying is probably one of my favorite ways to travel, and while some disadvantages suck (looking at you, crying babies on 5 hour red-eyes) I enjoy exploring airports and cities with my layover time, and even just meeting people I sit next to on flights.

That being said, while O'Hare is typically a clusterfuck, at least it isn't boring and outdated like LaGuardia or LAX. Yeesh.

(Also - Stanford? Damn, kid.)

I'm really glad somebody else feels like this! Kinda welt "wrong" to me all my life.

1 hour ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Hell, what size shirt do you wear? Mine shrunk in the wash and doesn't fit me. Accidentally dried it all the way. It was a large but now it's about a medium. I'll send it to you if you think it'd fit. Rez don't look good in a crop top

I want it if he doesn't fit it, I was also thinking about getting one and I wear medium

6 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

I'm sure I'd love it if my brain were not broken. I loved stupid shit like that before all my issues started.

John, Mike still has not gotten back to me on the record :(. I'll ask the local store, they know them pretty well, if he can get me another copy.

Right on, thanks, dude!

I know Disintegration is the go-to Cure album in here, but can we just be honest and say that Bloodflowers is 10x better?

On that note I wanted to pick up a copy of it today...needs a re-press.

im hoping with all these other represses coming out this year that it'll see one by next year.

Morning all. I forgot to mention the hilariousness of a prize package they were offering on The Price is Right a few days ago. It was a "Complete Vinyl Records Set Up" including a U-Turn Orbit and a set of basic records like Led Zeppelin & Jimi Hendrix. All I could do was shake my head....

21 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. I forgot to mention the hilariousness of a prize package they were offering on The Price is Right a few days ago. It was a "Complete Vinyl Records Set Up" including a U-Turn Orbit and a set of basic records like Led Zeppelin & Jimi Hendrix. All I could do was shake my head....

Yea, I saw that too. My lunch every day is 11 to 12 so I watch price is right everyday. I giggled and thought, at least it's not a Crosley

12 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Not sure how much I'll be posting when I'm gone, but everyone enjoy your week. I'm off to the airport now, hopefully it'll be smooth sailing.

Hope you have a wonderful time T. Hoping you have an easy journey through the airports as well. Be safe! Check in with us and let us know if you see any cool stuff :) 

Anyone here into blurays? Looking to sell a couple. I've got an imported Eraserhead and the digibook (the case is a little hardcover book) Dr Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb. Both are great releases and in mint condition. I'm just a nerd and finally splurged on the Criterion editions. Not enough of a nerd to variant collect movies.

I also grabbed the Criterion of Mulholland Drive. I'm stoked because I haven't seen it since I was like 16.

8 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Anyone here into blurays? Looking to sell a couple. I've got an imported Eraserhead and the digibook (the case is a little hardcover book) Dr Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb. Both are great releases and in mint condition. I'm just a nerd and finally splurged on the Criterion editions. Not enough of a nerd to variant collect movies.

I also grabbed the Criterion of Mulholland Drive. I'm stoked because I haven't seen it since I was like 16.

how much for eraserhead?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic