@The Ghost of Randy Savage 

NEON INDIAN - PSYCHIC CHASMS + MIND CTRL

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C8282DY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_rEE2xbJMW6J3C under new and used, my dude.

It's also on discogs from overseas sellers, but the shipping is typically a butt ton more. 

Edited by THE_James_Champ

10 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C8282DY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_rEE2xbJMW6J3C under new and used, my dude.

It's also on discogs from overseas sellers, but the shipping is typically a butt ton more. 

Thanks hombre! I'm tapped out at the moment due to ordering the big Khemmis bundle (I'm a sucker for brushed metal pins) but I'll hope they stay at a reasonable price for a while!

Thanks hombre! I'm tapped out at the moment due to ordering the big Khemmis bundle (I'm a sucker for brushed metal pins) but I'll hope they stay at a reasonable price for a while!

3 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I remember back 10 years ago when I went to shows all the time I'd take my car key off the keyring and put it in my wallet and leave my phone in the car. Didn't want anything on my person that could hurt me or someone else if I was diving or moshing. I'd keep my wallet in my front pocket too.

It's younger metalcore crowds that I've seen be super shitty. Kids who wanna look tough and shit. Scene to be seen ass motherfuckers. I'm sure Beartooth is gonna bring out some shit heads for the ETID show.

Friend dragged me to see some shitty Verb the Noun HT band and the crowd was actual cancer. And the motherfucker still won't return the favor and see something I want to see.

8 minutes ago, Holo said:

Friend dragged me to see some shitty Verb the Noun HT band and the crowd was actual cancer. And the motherfucker still won't return the favor and see something I want to see.

Which band? 

In 2007 Emmure brought out hands down the worst non-fest non-large venue crowd of kids I've ever seen. Luckily they all left immediately after their set and the crowd was cool for Misery Signals

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Which band? 

In 2007 Emmure brought out hands down the worst non-fest non-large venue crowd of kids I've ever seen. Luckily they all left immediately after their set and the crowd was cool for Misery Signals

Don't remember. They all looked like Black Veil Brides or something and completely blew. I'd have to ask him, I don't even remember where it was they played. 

4 minutes ago, Holo said:

Don't remember. They all looked like Black Veil Brides or something and completely blew. I'd have to ask him, I don't even remember where it was they played. 

Bruh, you've been to like 5 shows and never done any drugs...how is your memory that bad?

I remember horrendous local openers from little shows I went to over a decade ago AND I've done Hella mind destroying drugs. 

9 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Bruh, you've been to like 5 shows and never done any drugs...how is your memory that bad?

I remember horrendous local openers from little shows I went to over a decade ago AND I've done Hella mind destroying drugs. 

It wasn't someone I had heard of. He was like "hey, come with me to this" a month or two back and he said he would go see something with me. It was at a venue that had something else going on in the basement  (local bands maybe?) and I hung out down there more than I did upstairs because I wasn't fighting the pit for that. I really hardly saw them. 

9 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

It wasn't someone I had heard of. He was like "hey, come with me to this" a month or two back and he said he would go see something with me. It was at a venue that had something else going on in the basement  (local bands maybe?) and I hung out down there more than I did upstairs because I wasn't fighting the pit for that. I really hardly saw them. 

13 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

I haven't seen a quad post since the fall of '10

count your blessings kids. 

The white whale of multi-posts.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

35 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

The white whale of multi-posts.

I listened to this album for the first time in years the other day at work. I have an employee that we call "Butt Rock" because he won't shut up about Disturbed and other radio rock garbage. He said "Is this Metallica?"

It's the closest I've come to writing someone up.

11 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I listened to this album for the first time in years the other day at work. I have an employee that we call "Butt Rock" because he won't shut up about Disturbed and other radio rock garbage. He said "Is this Metallica?"

It's the closest I've come to writing someone up.

I would have poked his eyes out.

Also haven't listened to that album in forever, but will be soon.

I really want to see Tycho on Friday, but he was booked for a stupid warehouse "five-venues-in-one!" type place that has multiple stages. Garbage is playing there the same night and there's going to be so much sound bleed. Tycho is just going to get drowned out. I saw Frightened Rabbit there a few months ago and they stopped mid song because "DJ Shithead" as they coined him was so loud that they couldn't focus. 

Anyone else have a shitty venue with this same stage configuration? It sucks. :/

34 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I would have poked his eyes out.

Also haven't listened to that album in forever, but will be soon.

This is the same co-worker who insisted that Disturbed's cover of The Sound of Silence was WAY better than the original. He also makes sincere "that's what she said!" jokes and then laughs at his own joke to cover up the deafening silence. I had to take him aside and tell him "Yeah...don't do that" because he kept laughing every time he had to call "Number 69" He also says "It's like that Family Guy joke, you know the one..." five times a day. 3 months later and he still hasn't figured out none of us watch Family Guy.

The other day he was like "I'm an alcoholic. I really need to stop drinking so much Bud Light. That's $12 a week I could be using on something else!"

We all deserve a raise for every shift we work with him where we don't muder him and hide his body in the walk-in freezer.

6 minutes ago, Youinreverse said:

I really want to see Tycho on Friday, but he was booked for a stupid warehouse "five-venues-in-one!" type place that has multiple stages. Garbage is playing there the same night and there's going to be so much sound bleed. Tycho is just going to get drowned out. I saw Frightened Rabbit there a few months ago and they stopped mid song because "DJ Shithead" as they coined him was so loud that they couldn't focus. 

Anyone else have a shitty venue with this same stage configuration? It sucks. :/

I saw Murder by Death like 6 years ago and a Godsmack cover band was playing the big room downstairs. You could hear them through the floor. The vocalist from MBD said something along the lines of "Guys, there's a Godsmack cover band down there...what the fuck are you doing up here with us? You should really...GO AWAY...and see them instead."

Luckily never went back to that venue.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic