I'm surprised in all the years I've been buying records, that I've never got one with a fucked up label before today. The b-side of my Cure Three Imaginary Boys is split in half, and part of it is over the run out grooves. Oh well, I just need to watch when I listen to the b-side so my stylus does not run over it. Thankfully the leadout is pretty long on this record.

Can anyone suggest a decent central place to check for upcoming gigs US-wide (probably a big ask!)? Otherwise the best places for city-wide. TimeOut over here tends to list bits and pieces for us and I'd like to try and catch a gig or two (small bands generally) when I'm over in June/July.

1 hour ago, lastvaultboy said:

Can anyone suggest a decent central place to check for upcoming gigs US-wide (probably a big ask!)? Otherwise the best places for city-wide. TimeOut over here tends to list bits and pieces for us and I'd like to try and catch a gig or two (small bands generally) when I'm over in June/July.

I like SongKick.  I don't know where you'd go to see every single show in America.. that doesn't sound like something that would exist

Edited by nancy_raygun

3 minutes ago, nancy_raygun said:

I like SongKick.  I don't know where you'd go to see every single show in America.. that doesn't sound like something that would exist

No, I agree. Seems like both a mammoth and pointless task! I'll single each city out and work it down that way. Cheers :)

This new White China Gold (Thomas Hunter from Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground, Wild Orchid Children, Forgive Durden, The Heavy + tons more) album is fucking amazing. It's quickly jumping to the top of my list for the year. iTunes only release, but it's only $7, which is a fucking steal. His first album is no longer available anywhere, but I'd be happy to send it to anyone who wants to check it out. So fucking good. Dude can play guitar.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/babes/id1146225577?app=itunes&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Anyone have a copy of DEP "one of us is the killer" that they wanna sell me?!

Dom just bought my old copy off of me because I finally tracked down the screen print variant (for only $30!). Barely too late </3

Found a US OP of Masters of Reality at Zia for about $9, so with all the Sabbath talk couldn't pass it up. Dom is getting my RP too, so be proud of him too.

2 minutes ago, Holo said:

Dom just bought my old copy off of me because I finally tracked down the screen print variant (for only $30!). Barely too late </3

Found a US OP of Masters of Reality at Zia for about $9, so with all the Sabbath talk couldn't pass it up. Dom is getting my RP too, so be proud of him too.

Bummer!

5 hours ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

I don't like either. After Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, I don't like anything else.

I thought I wasn't crazy about Sabotage...then I listened to it repeatedly until I liked it :)

1 hour ago, Holo said:

Image result for son, i am disappoint

Master of Reality. No 's'

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic